Thursday 22 March 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Magnolia Sunbeam Bunny Easel Card

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
As well as here I am on Swedish House Crafts blog today with a card featuring one of the new Magnolia bunny stamps from the Sunbeam 2018 collection. 
There are two bunnies in the pack. I chose to use the larger bunny.


To make my easel card, I used new Gummiapan pierced scalloped circle nesting dies. I love them!
Everything has been die cut using Pion Design Where the Roses Grow papers.

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post. Look out too for a special offer code from me.


The pennant banner has been cut using Doohickey kit vol 12. I die cut the banner first to use as a base, and then I individually die cut the banner again using several different design papers. I did this six times. I cut a flag from each of the banners, and adhered each one on top of the banner base.


Here you can see the base of my card.

The sentiment, lace, pearl flower trim, diamante heart, and 3mm pink pearls are from my stash!
I stamped the sentiment onto one of the smaller of a Gummiapan stitched rectangle die, and stitched around the edges with some pink embroidery thread.
I adhered the pearl flower trim onto a strip of one of the Pion Design borders. The butterflies are also included on the sheet of borders.


I die cut the smallest scalloped circle, and stamped the bunny onto the centre. I coloured the image with Polychromos pencils.

I used Gummiapan Stockholm postmark to stamp around the image, and stitched around the inside with pink embroidery thread.
The piercings are already there which makes stitching by hand so easy.


I tucked Doohickey so wrapped lovely, and Gummiapan hen net between the layered scalloped circles.
I die cut Gummiapan little card, and envelope, and embellished the front with Gummiapan button heart die. I tied a piece of twine through the eyelets. 


The flowers are from my stash, and the leaves are cut from a leaf die included in Doohickey vol 16.
Sadly due the kits being limited edition, vol 14, and 16 are no longer available , but you are able to pre order vols 19 and 20 in store. You will also be entitled to 5% off using code
DONNASAID5OFF at the checkout

Thank you for stopping by today! 

Links to products I used;

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's
(Flowers, Doohickey Dies, Pearls)

4 comments:

  1. Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read
    this article i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful......so inspirating.....You did such a fantastic job.....Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Also thanx for joining us at Midweek Magnolias challenge.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming card! Such a pretty stamp! Thank you for your participation with us Paradise of Magnolia. Hugs, Mlarisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is just soooo gorgeous ♥ Such an inspiration and I love everything about is. Colors is amaizing along with all the details.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Midweek Magnolias challenge.
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete