Thursday 11 January 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Pion Design - Where The Roses Grow!

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.

I'm on Swedish House Crafts blog today.

I have made a pretty feminine card with the gorgeous collection of Pion Design papers called 
"Where The Roses Grow"

Links to the products are in text, and can be found at the end of my post.


I used Gummiapan old paper die to cut the base and layer the papers onto the card. I also used Gummiapan nesting stitched circles to matt the papers onto the centre of the card.

I used the gorgeous Roxstamps Curlicue decor edge die to cut the design paper, and fixed it behind the card front at the top.

I embellished the curlicue decor edge with 3mm s/a pearl flatbacks from my stash!


The image that I chose to use is one of three that are in the set. I love them all.

I used one of the Gummiapan nesting stiched rectangle dies to cut out the image.


I placed foliage between the flower arrangement using the Gummiapan twig pointy leaves, and little twigs dies.

I placed a couple of Gummiapan doodle circles, also cut with the design papers from the collection, between the stitched squares above the arrangement.

The beaded berries, and off white flowers with curls are available from the store.

All the other flowers are from my stash!


The rose water bottle, tag, border, and butterflies are included in the complete collection along with lots of other gorgeous designs on the sheets.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.

Thank you for stopping by to visit today!

Links that I have used on my card from Swedish House crafts can be found below.


4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Donna! I love the softness of it and your fabulous design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a romantic card... I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wow it’s stunning adore the edge die and adore the tag love your little ideas always inspiring :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowzer, I like this style of cards very much. You made such a beautiful card with lovely embellies and a stunning layout!
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete