Sunday 7 January 2018

Gingerbread Tilda - January 2018 Challenge At LHOSM

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
Happy New Year!

It's time for our first challenge of 2018 over on the Lovely Haenglar or Sweet Magnolia blog
Our challenge theme is.....................ANYTHING GOES
Our wonderful sponsor is Wild Orchid Crafts

I'm sharing the Christmas card that I made last year for my Mum

I used Gingerbread Tilda from Magnolia Christmas party 2017 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock.
I coloured Tilda with Prismacolor, and polychromos pencils, and fussy cut around her!


For the shape of my card I used Gummiapan Old Paper die, and Maja Design "Home for the Holidays" papers.
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn English tea party doily, Sizzix holiday greens, Gummiapan nesting stitched squares, and button heart. Bird houses, swirl, and garland from Doohickey club vol 17 Christmas/Winter 2017.


The sentiment holiday wishes kit is also from Christmas Party collection.
I used Gummiapan stitched square die, and stamped the holiday wishes kit onto the centre using Memento rich cocoa ink, and sprinkled around the inside with shabby white embossing enamel.
 I then matted it onto a larger stitched square with 2mm foam tape.
I decorated the top of the sentiment using the garland die from vol 17, and used the Gummiapan heart button die at the bottom, tied with a piece of red thread.


A close look at the flower arrangement.
The berries, wooden pine cones, and white paper flower/curls are from Swedish House Crafts.
The 35mm curly red rose, 30mm 2 tone brown rose, white flower spray, and 15mm olive green rose are all from my stash.
I placed the holly that I die cut from Sizzix holiday greens in between the arrangement.


A close look at Gingerbread Tilda.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a white gelly roll pen, and added glamour dust to the pom pom on her hat, and the heart inside the pocket.


Inside the card is decorated to complement the front.


We would love you to come and join in with our current challenge which ends Friday, 2nd February 2018
Please remember that It's Magnolia or Haenglar images only, and follow the challenge theme.

My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over HERE for a peek, and maybe leave some love???

Below are the links in text of the products that I used from Swedish House Crafts xx

I'm entering the following super challenges:


Thank you for stopping by to visit.
Crafty hugs


































Links to the products that I have used on my card from Swedish House Crafts are in text, and linked below



5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Donna!! I love the design,fabulous sentiment and beautiful embellishments! I bet your Mum loved it and will treasure it!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thank you for joining us att Paradise of Magnolia!
    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so Christmas! (don't know how to say it in English)
    Your mum was very happy with this beautiful card I think. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love her in front of the cutest sentiment and the little houses at the top are perfect just adore it all :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh this is soooo sweet! Look at the little bird houses and all the flowers and I like the edge punch as well!
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete