Sunday 24 December 2017

A Surprise Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year From Swedish House Crafts

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.

Myself, and a couple of the other DT ladies are featuring a few cards over on Swedish House Crafts blog today to celebrate the festive season.
 We have used some gorgeous products on our cards available from the store

Links to the products that I have used from Swedish House Crafts are in text, and can be found underneath each card that I have made.

Before I share my Christmas cards, I would like to tell you about the amazing discounts that are in store from December 24th 2017 until January 6th January 2018.

GUMMIAPAN dies, and stamps 30% off with code; GUMMIAPAN30

MAGNOLIA stamps, and dies 15% off with code; MAGNOLIA15

MAJA DESIGN all Christmas papers 25% off, min order order £10 with code; GET25

PION DESIGN Christmas papers 50% off the half price with code; GET50

EVERYTHING 20% off min order £25 with code; EVERYTHING20

OR FANCY WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING? 
Use code; FREE18 (min order £20)

THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING DURING THE ABOVE MENTIONED PERIOD, SHIPPING STARTS ON MONDAY 8TH JANUARY 2018

Fancy some of those items? Go and grab the discount that suits you! 
You can use one discount at a time

If you have an account? Have you checked it lately? 
Santa had some store credits, and randomly left you a present! Check if that was you?

That's the exciting bit out of the way.
Now onto my 4 cards. 










Remember there is 5% off for the rest of December on the design team members product picks.
Visit their blogs or Swedish House Crafts blog to see what products they have used throughout December, and pick up the code.

Click onto my chosen product picks HERE to receive your 5% off (new Roxstamps heart wreath is one of my chosen products)

All that's left for me to say is...............................

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!










1 comment:

  1. Your cards look beautiful!! Doodle circle is a great die isn't it? I think that one is going on my wishlist. ;-)
    I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete