Sunday 12 November 2017

Swedish House Crafts 1st Birthday Blog Hop Winner!

Good, morning lovely blogger friend's.

It's time to announce the winner of the gorgeous Magnolia Miracle Love Tilda stamp.


Firstly, thank you to everyone who took part in Swedish House Crafts 1st Birthday blog hop.
I was so overwhelmed with all the lovely comments that you all so kindly left for me to read. I would love to give you all a prize, but there can only be one winner!

That lucky winner is
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Hi Donna, so nice to see where you make your beautiful cards! (And I don't say that just for trying to win 😉) I love to see all of your craftrooms! I didn't know you are DT member of SHC... stupid right?
Thank you for the chance of winning this cuuuuute Tilda! Hugs, Jolanda

Congratulations Jolanda!
Could you please email Suha, the store owner with your name, and full postal address to claim your prize at.........hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

Thank you again to everyone who entered.

I hope to see you all next time.

Hugs



1 comment:

  1. That's me!!!! Wow I'm so happy! Thank you so much Donna for this lovely angel Tilda. :-))))

    ReplyDelete