Monday 31 July 2017

Holly Wreath Tilda

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
I'm sharing a Christmas card with you!
I thought this was my first Christmas card make of 2017, but it turn's out that I made one in March this year. So this is my second Christmas card that I have made for 2017.
I just love making them using festive Magnolia Tilda stamps.💗
Suha at Swedish House Crafts has a lovely selection of older Christmas Maggies. If you ever find yourself looking for any of them? There's a lovely selection HERE 

I used Holly Wreath Tilda from the Magnolia Aspen Holidays Collection 2016.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board cardstock, and cut out using a CartUs oval die.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For the shape of my card I used KoKreate large frame frilly #5 and Maja Design "I Wish" 
Other dies used are Cheery Lynn English tea party doily and French pastry doily.
Sizzix on the edge snowflurries and Holiday greens. Marianne Design Ivy circle, Joy Crafts Ice crystal circle and Billes flourishes. Magnolia Doohickey lovely fence.
Doohickey Lovely Fence can be purchased HERE
The trees that I used are from Magnolia Doohickey Vol 12.

I searched high and low trying to find Doohickey Club Vol 14 as I missed the deadline for ordering the kit last year. Then by chance I mailed Suha at Swedish House Crafts to ask If she could get me the kit, and guess what? She already had one! I was so delighted to finally find the kit.
At present you can pre-order Doohickey Club Vol 16 (Fall In Love) HERE, and choose an additional item up to the value of £20. How generous is that?
You will also receive free postage when you spend £25 or over for any items that you order in store.


A closer look at the trees, lovely fence and flower arrangement.
I die cut the trees, stumps and stars using Maja Design papers, and built them up with 2mm foam tape.
I coated everything with Snow - Tex. 
I tied 2 jingle bells with red vax cord onto the lovely fence.


A close up of Holly Wreath Tilda.
I stamped around the outside of the image with an IndigoBlu stamp, and sprinkled a little shabby white embossing enamel around the edges inside.
I matted the image with 2mm foam tape onto a Joy Crafts oval die cut using Maja Design papers, and adhered a length of 2mm white pearl string around the outside.
I used glamour dust on the wreath's bow, and the heart on Tilda's bottoms.
Tilda's cheeks have been dotted wuth a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated to compliment the front.


I am entering my card into the following super challenge's

Thank you for stopping by to visit today, and big thanks for all the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time to leave.

Crafty hugs

















5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Donna, this is so beautiful! I love this Tilda and you have coloured her so beautifully! As always your design is stunning!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 344 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wow love this cutie and in traditional colours love the bells on the fence and your trees create a wonderful scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! Love that sweet image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card! I love the various textures and the layers and the papers that you used on this card! The image is just darling too. I love everything about this card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges. – Amanda DT

    ReplyDelete