Sunday 28 May 2017

Okay Tilda And A Brand New Challenge #147 At LHOSM

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well?
I'm here with my DT creation for our month long challenge at
Our challenge theme is A SPECIAL DATE!
(Birthday's Anniversaries, Christening, Engagement, Wedding, New Arrival, Driving Test, Graduation, etc) Don't forget to use either a Haenglar or Magnolia Image on your projects.
Our wonderful sponsor for our challenge is WILD ORCHID CRAFTS

I have made a Birthday card for my Mum who is celebrating her Birthday today.
Today is also Gina's Birthday. Happy Birthday Gina!

I used Okay Tilda from Magnolia Lovely Emojis 2017 Collection.
The Image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa Ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock.
 I have coloured the image with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils, and fussy cut around the Image.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design 'Sofiero' and 'Shades of Sofiero' 6 x 6 paper stacks.
Other dies used; Cheery Lynn English tea party doily, French pastry doily and Sofia's heart doily. Creative expressions lattice arched adornment. Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag, Spellbinders lattice hearts, Dovecraft happy Birthday sentiment, Joy Crafts filmstrip and Prima forest leaves.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.

I have used lots of gorgeous embellishments on my card from The Ribbon Girl online store.
Just click onto the links below to take you directly to the products;


A close look at my floral arrangements, and gorgeous diamante heart pin.
I hand tied the pretty bow with Ivory mermaid sparkle ribbon and adhered the gorgeous oval Ivory pearl diamante embellishment to the centre.


A close look at Okay Tilda.
I die cut a CartUs oval and stamped around the edges of it with an IndigoBlu stamp set and sprinkled inside the oval with shabby white embossing enamel.
I matted the oval onto a Joy Crafts Noor! oval with 2mm 3D tape and adhered Tilda to the centre using 2mm 3D tape.
I adhered a length of 3mm x 5mm Ivory oval bead string around the outside of the oval, and dotted Tilda's cheeks with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with papers and a GoKreate large frame frilly #2 die cut.

We would love you to come and join in with our current challenge which ends on June 23rd.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;

Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time to leave.
Have a lovely week.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx

















5 comments:

  1. Congratulations with your mums birthday and....with this gorgeous card. Wowwww....so beautiful. I love every little detail.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Donna, this is so beautiful and I bet your Mum will treasure it!!(Thank you for the birthday wishes).
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful creation from you!
    Thank you very much for participating in our All About Magnolia Challenge. I wish you good luck with the drawing of the winner. And I am very happy when you join our next challenge.

    Wish you a great day!

    ♥ XoXo Diana ♥
    www.deedees-cardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoooooooly maloooooooney what a super gorgeous creation! My co-workers still ask me what I am drooling at (can't tell them or they will know I am not working *lol*). Love all the wonderful detials and I can look at it a hundred times I still can spot something new!
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi she is way too cute adore your colours on her and your Mum will certainly treasure it another wowzer make :) always inspired x

    ReplyDelete