Saturday 13 May 2017

New Guest Design Team Member For Swedish House Crafts

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well?
I'm here to share my exciting news!!!
I am officially a Guest Design Team member for Swedish House Crafts


The lovely little online craft shop which can be found HERE is full of glorious products to suit all crafter's abilitys be it a novice or intermediate, but be warned, you will be there a long time as there is so much to look at with a wide selection of rubber stamps, cutting dies, papers, and lots more
You can also take advantage of the generous discounts that Suha (the store owner) offers. This is something that I've never found in any other online craft store ever before.
Don't believe me! Go take a look!

Happy Crafting!
Hugs
Donna xx








4 comments:

  1. I'm very happy for you, I'm a big fan of your cards.
    Big hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations Donna, so well deserved.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Donna! I'm happy to be working with you too! It's going to be a great year! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations my bloggy friend so happy for you looking forward to viewing your creations :) xx

    ReplyDelete