Sunday 16 April 2017

Dressed For Festivity Tilda - Anything Goes - Any Image Challenge At The Ribbon Girl

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
 Easter Blessings!
I hope you are well.

Today see's the start of another new challenge over on The Ribbon Girl blog
Our challenge theme for the next 2 weeks is ANYTHING GOES - USE ANY IMAGE
There are 3 wonderful prizes up for grabs. More details can be found at the end of my post.

I have made a Birthday card for my Niece who will be 13 this month.

I used Dressed For Festivity Tilda from the new Little Emoji 2017 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock and cut out using a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils, and matted the finished image onto a Spellbinders oval ironwork.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Galeria 'Purple Rain' 
12 x 12 paper pad.
other dies used are; Cheery Lynn English tea party doily, Marianne Design clock and Ivy circle. Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag and Memory Box classic numbers.
I inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.
Here is a list of the gorgeous embellishments that I used on my card from The Ribbon Girl
Click onto the links below to take you directly to the products


A close lokk at the floral arrangements and sparkly butterfly.
The hessian butterfly with the tiny wooden bead in the centre is one that my special crafting friend sent to me.


A close look at Tilda. Isn't she adorable?
I used a floral IndigoBlu stamp to stamp around the image and added some shabby white embossing enamel to the edges.
I adhered a length of white pearl bead string around the outside of the image and gave Tilda some earrings using 3mm white pearl flatbacks.
I adhered some 3mm liking lilac pearl flatbacks around the image and dotted Tilda's cheeks with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated to compliment the front.

I hope you like what you see?!?!

we would love you to come along and join in with our current challenge which will run until Saturday April 29th, 9pm UK time.

Here are the 3 wonderful prizes up for grabs for 3 randomly picked winners!

1st prize; £10 voucher for Lili Of The Valley


2nd prize; £10 voucher to spend at The Ribbon Girl


3rd prize; A wonderful selection of crafting goodies from Marianne Design



If it's inspiration that you are looking for then why not pop over HERE for a look at what my teamies have designed.

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today and big thanks for the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time for me to read.

Enjoy Easter Sunday and eat lots of chocolate Yum!!!

Crafty Hugs
Donna xx






















6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Donna....love your coloring and all the gorgeous details.
    Happy easter.....xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, this is stunning. So many beautiful embellishments and lovely colours and Tilda is so sweet.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Donna! Lovely colours and oodles of fab embellishments.
    Have a wonderful Easter.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous as usual
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a masterpiece! I love dies and flowers! Beautiful design and image! Your colouring is wonderful!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi wow she is so beautiful adore the colours and so many gorgeous embellishments she will treasure it thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete