Wednesday 21 December 2016

Tilda With Little Rudolf - Inspirational Card For The Ribbon Girl

Hello, Lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well?
4 more days until Santa arrives! 🎅

I'm here to share another Christmas card using lots of gorgeous products from 
The Ribbon Girl online store.
I used Tilda With Little Rudolf from Magnolia Aspen Holidays 2016 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich coca ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval die.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils and matted the finished image onto a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.



For the shpe of my c ard I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design ' A Vintage Romance' 6 x 6 Paper stack.
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn English tea party doily, French pastry doily and Pine branches Sizzix on the edge snow flurries, Marianne Design clock and Ivy Circle.
Joy Crafts Ice crystal circle and Vintage flourishes holly leaves.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.

Here is a list of the gorgeous embellishments that I have used on my card from
Just click onto the links below to send you directly to the products;


A close look at my flower arrangements.
I covered the arrangements with Snow - Tex and dabbed the gingerbread charm wit white Gesso.


A close look at adorable Tilda with little Rudolf.
I have sprinkled shabby white embossing enamel around the image and adhered a length of 3mm white pearl string around the outside.
Around the image I have adhered a few 3mm white pearl flatbacks and used Glamour Dust on Tilda's hat trim, pom pom and cuffs. I used Glossy Accents on the button of her coat. 
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a white gelly roll pen and adhered a tiny red rhinestone on Rudolf's nose.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and the smallest of a GoKreate large frame frilly #2 die cuts.

I hope you like my Christmas card?

Our December anything goes - any image challenge is currently running over on 
The Ribbon Girl challenge blog.
The challenge runs until Saturday December 31st, 9pm UK time so there is still plenty of time to enter and be in with a chance of winning some fabulous prizes!

I am entering the following super challenge's

That's all from me today.
I will be back on Saturday with my final Christmas card of this year!


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments you so kindly take the time to leave.

Festive hugs
Donna xx
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄












5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Donna!! I love the shades of blue and gorgeous embellishments. The clock die finishes it off perfectly. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Donna, you never fail to WOW us all!!! Such a beautiful card honey!!! It would be impossible to pick out my favourite embellies, needless to say, I love it all he he!!! Gorgeous colouring as always too! Thank you for sharing it with us all at Marvelous Magnolia as well honey!
    Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty HazelNuts Christmas Challenge Extra. And a very Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are super cute and adore the florals with the touches of green with the blues is awesome another gorgeous festive creation thank you so much for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card, thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete