Monday 7 November 2016

Snowy Winter's Cottage


Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
It's getting very cold here in Derbyshire.
I'm here to share another Christmas card. This time I have used one one the gorgeous image's from Pion Glistening Season.



For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design 'I Wish' Paper 6 x 6 paper stack from The Ribbon Girl
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn French pastry doily, English tea party doily and pine branches. Sizzix on the edge snow flurries, Marianne design Ivy circle, Joy Crafts Ice crystal circle and Billes flourishes.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz frayed burlap distress ink.
The gorgeous 'Marie Therese' lace and double row white pearl trim are from LLC


A close look at the flower arrangements.
I used white flower spray's, birch pine cones, white pomegranate apples, large frosted berries and Vintage star pin all from LLC
The 30mm light Ivory wild roses and 25mm olive green open roses are from WOC. 
I placed some cheesecloth from The Ribbon Girl underneath the arrangements.
I have coated the flower arrangements with Snow - Tex.
The Wycinanka reindeer and jingle bell that I have tied around his neck are also from LLC
I painted the reindeer with white Gesso and attached the bell with natural hemp twine from 
The Ribbon Girl and adhered a 3mm green s/a pearl to the centre.


A close look at Snowy Winter's cottage.
The image and 2mm white pearl string are from LLC
I adhered the length of 2mm white pearl bead string around the outside of the image and coated the snowy areas on the image with glamour dust.



Inside the card is decorated with design paper, a smaller GoKreate large frame frilly #2 die cut and a sentiment taken from the sheet of Pion Glistening Season.

I hope you like my card?

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's;

That's all from me today.
Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx












13 comments:

  1. OMG Donna, this is totally stunning! I love the colour combo. The embellishments look fabulous and the addition of the snow text finishes it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. slippers and cocoa sound just too tempting - that's a really beautiful card Donna! you have excelled yourself, Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Donna, Wow this is utterly amazing!!! I love it all, you have created an OOAK card. The colour scheme is fabulous, white, ivory and grey with a splash of colour - gorgeous!!!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The details on this card are stunning, thanks for sharing with us at Christmas card challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly fabulous Donna¬! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful....so much MORE then beautiful....I love it. It's gorgeous...wowwwww....what a lovely card.
    Thanx for joining us at Noor Design UK challenge.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna,
    So wintry and beautiful; a perfect take on this month's LLC theme "White Christmas"! Thanks so much for playing with us.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 306 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like it??! I LOVE it! You UK ladies always seem to have such pretty, pretty crafting stuff...I'm so glad you shared this beauty with us at CHNC Extra! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so inspired love the whites and creams all glistening and just want to move there !! My favourite christmas card this year :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH WOW!! This is absolutely stunning!!! Your embellie's are gorgeous and perfectly arranged. Thanks so much for joining us at Noor! Design UK for the "Winter" challenge. Hope to see you again! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card! And perfect take of the theme. Thank you for joining us at Noor! Design UK challenges. We hope to see you again next round.
    Hugs, Karina
    DT Noor! Design UK

    ReplyDelete