Tuesday 11 October 2016

Super Cute Tilda

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
I have a Birthday card to share with you today.

I used Super Cute Tilda from the new Magnolia By The Sea 2016 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock and cut out using a Noor! Joy Crafts oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils and matted the finished design onto a Noor! oval.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Panduro Kitchengarden design papers.
Other dies used are La La land heart doily border, hot air balloon and cherry blossom branches. Spellbinders lattice hearts and Dovecraft Happy Birthday sentiment.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.
The pretty lace is called 'Marie Therese' from LLC and the 10mm white double row trim is from Foilplay.


Here is a close look at the floral arrangements.
I used 30mm light Ivory wild roses, 30mm pink English roses, 10mm pink open roses, Kort & Godt white chrysanthemums, small white lilies, pink punch pomegranate apples and a Vintage pearl pin.
The pomegranate apples and Vintage pearl pin are from LLC.
The white seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl


A close look at Super Cute Tilda.
I surrounded the image with shabby white embossing enamel and adhered a length of 3mm white pearl bead string from The Ribbon Girl around the outside.
I added glamour dust to the clouds and trim on Tilda's dungarees and adhered a 3mm pink s/a pearl to her head scarf.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and the smallest of a 
GoKreate large frame frilly #2 die cut.

I hope you like my card?

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's;


That's it from me today.
I'll be back on Sunday with my DT card for a brand new challenge at The Ribbon Girl

Thank you for stopping by to visit today and huge thanks for all the lovely comments.


Crafty hugs
Donna xx





1 comment: