Sunday 25 September 2016

Tilda With Christmas Lamp Midway Challenge Reminder At LHOSM

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
I'm here with my midway challenge post for Lovely Haenglar Or Sweet Magnolia 
Our challenge theme is.......................
ANYTHING GOES
Our wonderful sponsor is Sandy at Live & Love Crafts with a £10 voucher for one randomly picked winner!

I have made another Christmas card.

I used Tilda With Christmas Lamp from Magnolia A Little Christmas 2015 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol Board extra smooth cardstock  and cut out using a CartUs oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils and matted the finished image onto a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.

 

For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly # 5 and Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics papers from The Ribbon Girl
Other dies used are: Cherry Lynn English tea party doily, French pastry doily and pine branches.
Sizzix on the edge snow flurries, Marianne Design Ivy circle, Joy Crafts Christmas Ice crystal circle and Magnolia Doohickey Vintage mistletoe.
I have used some gorgeous embellishments on my card from The Ribbon Girl online store that I have listed below. Just click onto the links to take you directly to the products;


A close look at the floral arrangements.
I have coated the arrangements with Snow - Tex.
The Christmas tree charm is from Live & Love Crafts. 
I hung the charm with natural hemp twine adhered 3mm sea charm and 3mm white s/a pearls into the recesses of the tree.


A close look at Tilda With Christmas Lamp.
I surrounded the image with shabby white embossing enamel and adhered a few 3mm sea charm s/a pearls around Tilda.
 I adhered a length of 4mm white pearl string around the outside of the image.
I used glossy accents on the lamp and dotted Tilda's cheeks and eyes with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and the smallest of a GoKreate 
large frame frilly #5 die cut.

I hope that I have inspired you to come and join in with our current monthly challenge.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenge's



Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.


Crafty Hugs
Donna xx














3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Love it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wow love the colouring stunning and love that combination ...another gorgeous Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete