Sunday 13 December 2015

Tilda With Christmas Lamp And A New Challenge At Simply Magnolia

Hello, lovely blogger friend's.
I hope you are well.
It's time once again for a new challenge at  Simply Magnolia and this time around our challenge theme is.............................ANYTHING GOES
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon Girl with a gorgeous array of pink crafting goodies. A picture of what you could win is at the end of my post. You won't be disappointed. Thank you Mary & Andrea.

I have made another commissioned Christmas card.
I used Tilda With Christmas Lamp from the new Magnolia A Little Christmas Collection 2015.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils and matted the finished image onto a Joy Crafts Noor! oval with 1mm 3D sticky pads.



For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly # 5 and Maja Design Home For The Holidays papers from LLC
Other dies used are Cheery Lynn English tea party doily and French pastry doily. Sizzix on the edge snow flurries. Marianne Design Ivy circle. Joy Crafts Ice crystal circle and Billes flourishes.
I inked all the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.
I have used some gorgeous embellishments on my card from The Ribbon Girl online store.
Here is the list. Just click on the links to take you to the products.
The gold star pin was bought from The Ribbon Girl. Sadly this item is no longer available, but there are lots of other pins that are available in store.


A couple of close ups of the arrangements.
The red flowers are Prima and the bark star, red beaded berries and tiny shabby white jingle bells are from LLC I've given the arrangements a coating of Snow - Tex.
The resin frame is from Dies To Die For. I cut out the letters using a sheet of Maja Design It's A Christmas Time die cut letters.



A close look at Tilda.
 (She is my favourite Christmas stamp this year)
I surrounded the image with shabby white embossing enamel and the lighter colour of 3mm peaches/cream s/a pearl flatbacks. ( I ran out of white)
I think the pom pom trim and pearl string look swell around the image.
I used glamour dust on the lamp and Tilda's tassel on her hat.
The top of the lamp is 3D and coated with glossy accents.



Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders stately circle.



Here is the gorgeous selection of crafting goodies which will be picked at random for one lucky winner!


I am entering my card into the following super challenge's;


My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments you so kindly take the time to leave.
Have a great week ahead.

Crafty hugs
Donna xx














5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW this is another GORGEOUS creation Donna!! Your colouring...as always...is fabulous!!! Your floral/embellishment arrangements are second to none...stunning!! Have a most wonderful day Donna!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooooo wonderful
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna, your gift of creativity is truly something to behold! I always adore your work with Magnolia stamps.. your coloring is spectacular. Every inch of your card design is filled with magical details, each one inspiring an extra sparkle in my heart. Beautifully done as always, my friend. Thank you for the sweet note.. my parents have upcoming surgeries and most of my time is devoted to helping and loving on them! I am hoping things calm down in the new year. your work brings me such joy and I will continue to visit every chance I am able. Thank you for being a ray of sunshine in my life. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just love her too your colouring on her is incredible love that shade of pink !! The frame is gorgeous your Mum will be so thrilled ..wishing your blog a very merry Christmas and prosperous New Year 😄 Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Donna! I'm fluttering by to wish you all things beautiful this year. Please know you are always in my prayers and I am her if you need me. :o) Have a lovely weekend, my kind friend.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete