Sunday 24 May 2015

The Ribbon Girl May Magnolia Only Challenge - Tilda With Daffodil Basket

Good Morning, crafty blogger's.
I am here today with my Guest DT creation for The Ribbon Girl May Magnolia Only Challenge.
The theme this time is BIRTHDAY.
There are 2 fabulous prizes up for grabs. 
The first is a £10 voucher to spend at The Ribbon Girl online store and the second prize is a rubber stamp kindly donated by Magnolia Stamps Sweden.





I have made a shaped card.
I used Tilda With Daffodil Basket from the Little Easter 2013 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto neenah cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval and matted onto a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.




For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frillly #2 and Maja Design Vintage Summer Basic papers from LLC.
Other dies used are Marianne Design Anja's Vintage decoration and clock. La - La - Land heart doily border and cherry blossom branches. Cheery Lynn French pastry doily and Joy Crafts Billes flourishes. I inked the die cuts with SSS Audrey blue premium dye ink pad.
Here is a list of all the yummy embellishments I used from The Ribbon Girl
 32mm Valerie fine lace, 5mm flat back Ivory flower string, 3mm x 5mm oval white pearl string, 15mm pearl & diamante embellishment, butterfly diamante golden colour, 40mm daisy white mulberry, pale pink 20mm open rose WOC, beaded stamen white and white hat pins.



Here is a close look at the flower arrangement.
The turquoise 25mm roses are from WOC.
I used Frantage shabby white embossing enamel in the centre of the 40mm mulberry daisies.


I tied a bow with 32mm Valerie fine lace and adhered the 15mm pearl & diamante embellishment to the centre.
I painted a little white Gesso onto the butterfly diamante embellishment and rubbed Audrey blue ink over it dotting some white liquid pearls along the centre.


Here is a close look at Tilda.
I used white liquid pearls around the flowers and adhered 3mm white s/a pearls around the image.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Joy Crafts Noor! oval.

We would love you to come and join in with our super May Magnolia Only challenge.
The very talented design team have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


Thanks for stopping by today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Have a great Bank Holiday weekend.
Crafty hugs 
Donna xx














3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card indeed!
    Thank you for sharing it with the Tildas Town girls.
    Hugs
    Christina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card Donna. I really love your decorations and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna just love the colours on her and the stunning bow and butterfly it's super gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete