Saturday 23 May 2015

I'm Over The Moon!!!

Hello, lovely blogger's.
I'm over the moon!
I am the newest proud DT member for The Ribbon Girl
I am so delighted to be joining such a wonderful and talented team.
Thank you Mary & Andrea.
As you know I absolutely adore my Maggies, but joining the team will give me the opportunity to colour something different and believe me I have lots of different rubber stamps waiting to be inked up. They might need some dusting though. Lol!!!
I will be showcasing my first creation as DT member on the 14th June.


I Just had to share the news!!!
Lots of big crafty hugs from one happy bunny!





3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! Huge congratulations honey!!! I cant say that I am surprised that those lovely ladies would want you!!! Your cards are outstanding each and every one a true work of art, I just love all of your creations and cant wait to see some of your other favourite stamps too!
    Well done you, lots of crafty cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Donna !! it's totally derserve !
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOOP WHOOP Best news ever can't wait to see your crafty creations for them xx

    ReplyDelete