Sunday 24 May 2015

Cute Sakura Tilda And A New Challenge At LHOSM

Hello again, crafty blogger's.
Today see's the start of a new challenge at Lovely Haenglar Or Sweet Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is BUTTONS or BOWS.
We want to see at least one button or bow on your card/project not forgetting to include a Magnolia or Haenglar image.
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge are 2 lovely ladies Mary & Andrea from 
The Ribbon Girl with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner to spend in their gorgeous online store.

I have made another shaped Birthday card.
I used Cute Sakura Tilda from the new Sakura 2015 Collection and masked her with Hay Bale from the Pink Lemonade 2014 Collection.
The images are stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders floral oval.
I have coloured the images with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frill #2 and Maja Design Coffee In The Arbour papers from Live & Love Crafts
 Other dies used are Joy Crafts edge border 5, banner and Billes flourishes. La - La - Land heart doily border, cherry blossom branches and build a bee. Marianne Design clock. Cheery Lynn French pastry doily, Spellbinders shapeabilities butterfly and Magnolia Doohickey bride bow.
I inked all the die cuts with Tim Holtz frayed burlap distress ink.
The pretty lace is called Celeste from Live & Love Crafts




I used a selection of flowers for the arrangement. They are 40mm white mulberry daisies and white beaded stamen from The Ribbon Girl
 25mm vintage roses, white lilies and 15mm pale green roses from WOC
The white flower spray is from Live & Love Crafts




The resin cameo roses frame flat back from The Ribbon Girl.
I painted the frame with white Gesso and adhered the Spellbinders butterfly to the centre with sticky pads. The 3mm white pearl bead string along the centre of the butterfly is from



A close look at the bow and 40mm mulberry daisy.
I painted some white Gesso along the edges of the bow.


A close look at Tilda sitting on the hay bale.
I have surrounded the image with 3mm sea charm s/a pearl flat backs from The Ribbon Girl and used glossy accents to the flower.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.
The butterfly is Woodware tiny butterfly punch.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.

I hope you like my card?

We would love you to come and join in with our fortnightly challenge.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


Thanks for stopping by and big thanks for all the lovely comments. I love to read them all and really do appreciate every single one.

Crafty hugs
Donna xx













10 comments:

  1. oh my word !!! another so precious card!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Donna this is another stunner!!!! I love your colouring (we used the same one he he!) and you have coloured her up to perfection! Your beautiful design is ahhh inspiring, so much to look and a feast for the eyes! I adore the butterfly on the frame and all the beautiful florals and little cute bee die cuts, I am eagerly waiting for my die to arrive, I just love them so much! Congrats again for your DT with the ribbon girl, you deserve it!!! Big Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Donna. I love Tilda and the flower display is beautiful. So many gorgeous dies and perfectly placed. Stunning.
    So pleased you are now a Ribbon Girl.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG another awesome card from you! Thank you so so much for this inspiring card! GORGEOUS!!!

    Thank you so much for joining our All About Magnolia Challenge again! ♥ Hope to see you next month again!

    XOXO Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love he shape and beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Card!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it all the beautiful elements in!!!!!
    Hugs, Irene Mendes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card so much!!! The soft tones and all the beautifull details are just stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Time for Magnolia. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shaped card. Beautiful image, gorgeous dies and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna just adore the sentiment and how cute is she sitting there love those daisies too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL CARD DONNA! MARY XX

    ReplyDelete