Sunday 22 February 2015

Tilda Hiding Rose Bouquet And A New Challenge At Simply Magnolia.

Good morning, crafty blogger's.
I hope you are well? 
At long last we have central heating and hot water after 10 days of waiting for the boiler to be fixed.
Today we have a new challenge starting at Simply Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is
CAS or Fully Loaded. A nice easy one!
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon Girl with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner!

I have another commissioned card to share for this challenge and I chose fully loaded.

I used Tilda Hiding Rose Bouquet from the Lost & Found 2014 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval which I have matted onto a Joy Crafts Noor Design oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils



For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Coffee In The Arbour papers.
Other dies used are La - La - Lands heart doily border and cherry blossom branches. Marianne designs clock and heart balloon. Joy Crafts lattice heart, Billes flourishes and banner..
The Happy Birthday sentiment is Joy Crafts.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz spun sugar distress ink and lightly sanded the papers.


I used a selection of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, The Ribbon Girl and Live & Love Crafts.
The bronze vintage ornate oval frame is from The Ribbon Girl. I have painted it with white Gesso and adhered 3 and 5mm white pearls into various recesses around the frame.
I have die cut the 60 with Memory Box classic numbers.


Here is a close look at Tilda.
I added glamour dust to Tilda's apron and used Ranger white liquid pearls on the bouquet.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Joy Crafts Noor design oval.

Our challenge is 2 weekly and we would love you to come and join in.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop on over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;



Thank yo for stopping by to visit and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx









3 comments:

  1. so beautiful, as usual, love the flower spray
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Donna this is simply STUNNING!!! Your Tilda is so perfectly coloured...but then they always are!! Gorgeous embellishments...I love the "Happy Birthday" banner with all those pearls around it!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna she is simply beautiful love the colours on her and her sparkly apron ...so many beautiful details ...a work of art xx

    ReplyDelete