Sunday 7 December 2014

It's Cold Outside Tilda And A New Challenge At Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
I hope you are well and getting into the festive mood?
Today we have our final challenge of 2014 at Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is CHRISTMAS.
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon Girl with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner!

Here is the sixth commissioned card for hubby's work colleague. I made her seven altogether. The final card is a remembrance at Christmas card . I will share it with you all next week sometime as the orders for more Christmas cards are coming in fast and furious and I am a real busy bee!

I used It's Cold Outside Tilda from the new Waiting For Christmas 2014 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders stately circle.
I have coloured the image with Primacolor and Polychromos pencils.



For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics papers.
Other dies used are La - La - Land heart doily border, Sizzix on the edge snow flurries, Marianne Designs ivy circle and Christmas tree 1. Snow flake from Magnolia Doohickey club all I want for Christmas Vol #2 and Doohickey bloomy tag. Joy Crafts Billes flourishes and Cheery Lynn pine branches.I inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz spun sugar distress ink.
The pretty lace across the bottom of the card is from Live & Love Crafts.


For the flower arrangement I used a selection of flowers, pine cone and berries from The Ribbon Girl, Live & Love Crafts and Wild Orchid Crafts.The sweet cherub is from Live & Love Crafts.
I coated the arrangement with Snow - Tex.
The 5mm pink pearls on the Christmas tree are from The Ribbon Girl The bark star and jingle bells are from Live & Love Crafts. I have coated the tree, bark star and jingle bells with Snow - Tex.
The sentiment is computer generated in MS Word using a vintage digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs


Here is a close up of It's Cold Outside Tilda.
I added glamour dust to  the heart pom pom on Tilda's hat and fur on her coat.
I used lots of Snow - Tex surrounding Tilda's feet and for the snowy background.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen

We would love you to come and join in with our Christmas challenge.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop on over for a peek?
We will be back in January for the start of our next challenge.

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx



















8 comments:

  1. It`s a wonderful card. I wish you and your family merry christmas and a happy new year.
    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW, WOW Donna!! I'm just going to say BREATHTAKING and leave it at that...lol!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow amazing, with my fav tilda from this collection
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Donna!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Tilda's Town.
    Hugs
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and the white/pink always look fab!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Tilda's Town.
    gr. Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..... this is so adorable. You used lot of embelishment. Love the result.
    Thank you for playing with us at Tilda's Town

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I just adore her in pink love her hat!! Love the tree and star too.. Glad you got your order finished xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is really amazing. Thanks for lovely inspiration.
    hanap

    ReplyDelete