Sunday 23 November 2014

Tilda With Trumpet And A New Challenge At Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
I hope you are well?
We have a new challenge starting today at Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet magnolia and this time our challenge theme is;
Use A Die Cut
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is lovely Sandy from Live & Love Crafts

Here is my fourth commissioned Christmas card.

I used Tilda With Trumpet from the new Waiting For Christmas 2014 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Noor Design Joy Crafts oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour feel the grass between your toes.
other dies used are La - La - Land heart doily border, Sizzix on the edge snow flurries, marianne Design ivy circle amd Christmas tree 1. Joy Crafts Billes flourishes, Cheery Lynn pine branches and a snowflake from the Magnolia Doohickey club all I want for Christmas vol #2.
I have sanded the papers and inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz frayed burlock distress ink
The pretty lace is from Live & Love Crafts.


For the flower arrangement I used roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and Kort & Godt chrysanthemums, pine cone, frosted berries, an apple and decorative pins all from Live & Love Crafts.
I coated the arrangement with Snow - Tex.
Can you see the cherub with the trumpet at the bottom of the arrangement? She is from Live & Love Crafts too.
I have coated the tree with Snow - Tex and decorated it with pears on silver wire.
The sentiment is computer generated in MS Word using a vintage digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs 


Her is a close look at Tilda With Trumpet. Lovely isn't she?
I have sprinkled shabby white embossing enamel around the image and added glamour dust to her trumpet. I dotted  Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.


Inside the card is decorated with the design paper and a Noor Design Joy Crafts oval.

We would love you to come and join in with our challenge.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop over for a peek?

I'm off to celebrate my Birthday now with my wonderful husband and Mother.

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx









11 comments:

  1. Wow Donna, this is another piece of art! I love the colors you've used and Tilda is shining together with her trumpet! Lovely details too. Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello donna,
    very beautiful christmas card, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, greetings from sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my my this is simply GORGEOUS Donna!! The vintage feel and all those lovely details...beautiful!! Your Tilda is coloured to perfection!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was für ein herrliches Kärtchen, wunderschön und ein echter Hingucker.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna
    another gorgeous card, love the colors and pretty details
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna
    Fabby card. I just love it and have just bought that Joycraft die.
    Thank you for entering Tilda's Town Challenge this week x
    Hugs
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Donna, love it
    Thank you for entering Tilda's Town Challenge this week x
    Hugs
    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful winter card. I love your coloring and all the sweet decorations. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, fabiulous card! Love all those doily layers, beautiful colors & your coloring is fantastic too. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    Hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Donna just love the green on her and the layers of dies another stunner :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. H Donna,
    Fantastic layers and very pretty colouring. All in all, a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LLC (sorry I'm so late commenting). Merry X-mas and a very Happy New Year!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete