Sunday 9 November 2014

Noel Tilda And A New Challenge At Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia

Good afternoon, crafty blogger's.
I hope you are well?
I have been so busy making Christmas cards for hubby's work colleague. I have made four now. Only three more to go. Phew! Then I can start on my own.

We have a new challenge starting today at Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is Sparkle.
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon Girl with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner!
Here is the second of my commissioned Christmas cards.

I used Noel Tilda from the Winter Wonderland 2013 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval and matted onto a Joy Crafts oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos Pencils.



For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design A Gift For You papers.
I used lots of dies. They are La - La - Land heart doily border, Sizzix on the edge snow flourishes, Little Darlings lovely view, Doohickey bloomy tag, Cheery Lynn snowflake 5, Joy Crafts Billles flourishes, Memory Box bright lanterns and marianne Design Christmas tree 1.
I have lightly sanded the papers and inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The pretty lace is from Live & Love Crafts.


Here are a couple of close ups.
I sprayed the trees with Crafters companion spray and sparkle and painted Snow - Tex onto them. I coloured the candle inside the lantern with Prismas and added glamour dust to the flame. The lantern is coated with Snow - Tex too.
I bought a set of digital vintage Christmas sentiments from Pink Gems Designs and used a blank image to add my sentiment.
I found a fabulous tutorial Here on how to add a text to digital stamps MS Word.
I added a little Frantage white embossing enamel to the sentiment and adhered some 3mm  white pearls.
I used a selection of flowers, berries. a pine cone  and an apple from Live & Love crafts and The Ribbon Girl. Once again I coated the arrangement with Snow - Tex.


Here is close up of Noel Tilda.
I added glamour dust to the N and E on Noel and dotted Tolda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.


Inside the card is decorated with Maja paper and a Spellbinders stately circle.

We would love you to come and join in with us.
My reamies have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;





Thanks for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments I receive

Crafty hugs
Donna x










12 comments:

  1. Donna you coloured her so beautifully, the red looks stunning!! your cards just keep getting more gorgeous.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Donna!! So many gorgeous details and layers...your Tilda is awesome!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, this is beautiful. So much to see and gorgeous colouring.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this card is a jewel, love it
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, I love all the pretty die cuts, beautifully done
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet, such pretty details, thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with many details, thanks for joining us at Tildas Towns challenge blog this week. Good luck, Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Donna! I love how you used all those beautiful die cuts!!!!! .... and so many layers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful, love the pretty elements, Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Good Luck
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, fabulous design and so beautifully coloured!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town challenge!
    Hugs, Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again a card which I cannot imagine to lift because I will never get all the amazing details - so beautiful!

    Hugs
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Donna she is such a fun stamp love her onesie in red and the floral with the apple and berries is beautiful :)x

    ReplyDelete