Sunday 16 November 2014

In The Snow Ski Tilda And A new Challenge At Simply Magnolia.

Good morning, crafty blogger's.
I hope you are well?
Today we have a new challenge starting at Simply Magnolia and this time around our challenge theme is Layer It Up!
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Ribbons

Here is the third of my commissioned Christmas cards although I am not entirely 
happy with it.

I used In The Snow Ski Tilda from the Winter Wonderland 2013 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders stately circle.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.



For my shaped card I used Go Kreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics papers.
Other dies used are La - La - land heart doily border, Joy Crafts Christmas ice crystal border and Billes flourishes, Marianne Design Ivy circle and Christmas tree 1, Cheery Lynn snowflake 5 and pine branches. I lightly sanded the papers and inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The pretty lace is from Live & Love Crafts and the blue and white pearls are from The Ribbon Girl.
I computer generated the sentiment in MS Word using a vintage Christmas digital stamp from
 Pink Gem Designs and added a little Frantage shabby white embossing enamel.


I used a selection of flowers, pine cone, beaded berries and an apple from Live & Love Crafts and The Ribbon Girl. I coated the arrangements and tree with Snow - Tex.


Here is a close look at Tilda. Isn't she adorable?
I used lots of Snow - Tex I love this white stuff!
I also added some glamour dust at the bottom of the image but, it doesn't show here.
Tilda's cheeks are dotted with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.


Inside the card is decorated with Maja design paper and a Spellbinders stately circle.

We would love you to come and join in with our 2 weekly challenge.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges:


Thanks for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx








5 comments:

  1. Now Donna...how could you not be happy with this FABULOUS card??!!! I love the colours, the layers, all that fluffy snow and your Tilda is beautifully coloured...it looks like a Winter Wonderland!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card, details are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. another Marvelous card Donna, love how you use the dies !!!!
    Love all the gorgeous embellies too
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow! OOOHHH WOOOWWW!!!!
    So many details that I just cannot get them all. I cannot stop staring at your gorgeous creation. Absolutely amazing!

    xx Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna love the blue tones and the tree is wonderful with the pearls love this snowy scene :) x

    ReplyDelete