Sunday 7 September 2014

Tilda With Rose Basket And A New Challenge At Simply Magnolia

Hello, crafty bloggers.
Today we have a new challenge starting at Simply Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is;
Clean and Simple or Fully Loaded.
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is;

My card is fully loaded.
This is a commissioned card for a young lady's Birthday.

I used Tilda With Rose Basket from the Pink Lemonade 2014 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders floral oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Magnolia papers.
Other dies used are La - La - Land heart doily border and filigree corner.
Cheery Lynn french pastry doily, Marianne Designs creatables clock, Joy Crafts Billes flourishes and Doohickey jolly tag.
I have inked the papers and die cuts with Tim Holtz spun sugar distress ink.
I hand stiched the paper in the centre. Not that you can see much of it. Lol!!!
The lace across the bottom of the card is from a friend of my Mother's and the shabby ruffle trim is from Live & Love Crafts.
The resin owl embellishment is from Hobby Craft.


Here I have taken a photo of the jolly tag removed from the mini corps bag.
The sentiment is everyday grungy message from Lili Of The valley. I have frantaged the tag with shabby white embossing enamel.
I tied the bow with some really pretty lace which my Mother's friend also gave to me and added 3mm white pearl string through the centre.


I used a selection of flowers for the arrangement from The Ribbon Girl and Wild Orchid Crafts.


A close up of adorabe Tilda With Rose Basket.
I sprinked some shabby white embossing enamel around the image and added Ranger white liquid pearls to the roses.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.
The butterfly is one I have cut out from Maja Design vintage spring basics papers.


Inside the card is decorated with Magnolia paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.

I absolutely love Tilda With Rose Basket. She has to be my favourite Magnolia stamp to date.




I am entering my creation into the following super challenges;



Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments I receive.
Enjoy the coming week.

Crafty hugs
Donna xx











4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Donna, love the colours and all your pretty design elemants, very sweet creation, thanks so much for joining in at Magnolialicious this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love how you coloured this sweetie!
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie hi sweetie, gorgeous card btw...
    I have messaged u on FB xxx

    ReplyDelete