Sunday 24 August 2014

Tilda Goes Shopping And A New Challenge At Simply Magnolia.

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
I hope you are well?
I am here today with my DT card for Simply Magnolia
Our challenge theme for the next to weeks is
Holiday/Travel.
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is


I used Tilda Goes Shopping from the Bon Voyage 2010 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders floral oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Walking In The Forest papers.
Other dies used are Marianne Designs Creatables Anja's vintage decoration, Cheery Lynn nautical wheeler doily, Little Darlings lovely view and Doohickey jungle leaves.
I have inked the papers and dies with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The pretty lace is from ebay and the 25mm satin ivory ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.
the small blue resin flower adhered to the centre of the bow is from The Works.


I have used a selection of flowers from The Ribbon Girl and Wild Orchid Crafts.


I sprinkled Frantage shabby white embossing enamel around the image and dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.
I added Ranger glossy accents to the centre of Tilda's necklace.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.

Thank you for stopping by.

I am entering my creation into the following super challenges;

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and big thanks for all our lovely comments.

Crafty hugs.
Donna xx





5 comments:

  1. so pretty, love the combo
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the blue and brown, beautifully done Donna
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww.... Love the color. Also love the way you color the image.
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town.

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors very lovely card! thanks for joining us at tilda's town

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna I just love her bag over her arm and the shadows under her are perfect !! Also love the lemon bow with the blue centre x :)

    ReplyDelete