Sunday 31 August 2014

A Joyful Tilda And A New Challenge At Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
I'm here today with my DT card for Lovely Hanglar Or Sweet Magnolia
Our challenge theme for the next 2 weeks is
Favourite Colour Combo.
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is..........
Live & Love Crafts with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner!
I have made a Christmas card. 
My favourite colour combo is blue, brown and white.

I used A Joyful Tilda from the Winter Wonderland 2013 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders floral oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils




For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics papers.
Other dies used are La - La - Land heart doily border and steampunk heart cogs. Marianne Design Poinsettia, ivy circle and clock. Doohickey slender firs and lovely fence. Joy Crafts Billes flourishes and Cheery Lynn pine branches. I also used a Martha Stewart woodland branch punch..
I inked the papers and die cuts with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
I tied a mitten charm with hemp twine to the fence and added a little modelling paste to it.
The lace across the bottom is from ebay.


I have added Frantage shabby white embossing enamel to the Poinsettia's and placed a blue pearl brad  in each of the centres. 


A close up of Joyful Tilda.
I sprinkled Frantage shabby white embossing enamel and adhered 3mm white pearls around the image.
I have added ArtDeco glamour dust to Tilda's hat trim and pom pom.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a floral oval.

I hope you like what you see?

We would love you to come and join in with our current challenge.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments I receive.
Have a great week.
Crafty hugs.
Donna x
















4 comments:

  1. Wow Donna, such a beautiful christmascard! Love it! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love image and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely,
    Stunning card, I adore your Tilda, she just pops off your card, wonderful design!!
    Love,Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi she is super cute love that blue and against all the white she pops of the page.. Love the poinsettias too :) x

    ReplyDelete