Sunday 8 June 2014

Tilda With Fantasy Flower.

Good evening, crafty bloggers.
I hope you are well?
It's a glorious day here in Derbyshire. 
I am here to share my latest card. I just love pink & purple. The colours look swell together.


I used Tilda With Fantasy Flower from the Lost & Found 2014 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink on Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders stately circle.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Sofiero papers.
Other dies used are Cheery Lynn pine branches, nautical wheeler doily, Magnolia Doohickey lovely fence and bloomy tag.
The dies and papers are inked with Tim Holtz spun sugar distress ink.
The lace across the centre is from Ebay. The ivory rose organza trim, 5mm pink pearls, string pearls and lace tied through the tags are from The Ribbon Girl.


The flowers and white stamens are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The woodland branches are a Martha Stewart punch.


I have made the butterflies with Martha Stewart clay and silicone moulds.
I have added ArtDeco glamour dust to the smaller butterfly.


I surrounded Tilda with shabby white embossing enamel and added Ranger white liquid pearls on the flowers.
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.


Inside the card is decorated with Sofiero paper and a Spellbinders stately circle.

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;



Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments I receive.

Have a great week.
Crafty hugs.
Donna xx

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! Donna, this is stunning my dear, fabulous colouring, shape and design. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna I just love her gorgeous colours really like the pink and purple together. The lace is stunning and your flower arrangement :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely xx
    Your card is just so dreamy, love your colouring, the most gorgeous design!!
    many thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Love,Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Donna, love all the details & the fab shape, your colouring is brilliant shug.
    Thank you for joining along with us over at Midweek Magnolia's, hope you can join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Donna, Tilda is coloured perfectly and I agree pink and purple are gorgeous together on your adorable card, I love the die cuts you've used and your beautiful design!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love all the beautiful details.
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania.

    Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna your card is just gorgeous :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! A gorgeous card with such a beautiful combination of embellishments and colors. Thank you so much for joining our Tilda's Town challenge.

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town, Donna. Your card is fabulous, Tilda looks beautiful & love all the pretty embellishments.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Donna,
    This is a superb card, thank you for joining in our Bingo challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia.
    Hope we see you again next time.
    Have a lovely day.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete