Wednesday 20 November 2013

Thank you!

Good evening, crafty blogger's.
I am back again!
This time I have made a thank you card featuring my favourite! Tilda With A Small Gift.

 
 
I have made the shaped card with 300gsm white Conqueror card and GoKreate frilly frames#2.
The papers are Maja Design "Walking In The Forest" from Dies To Die For.
The white doily is from Ebay. I have adhered 3mm white pearls on the doily.
the pretty 38mm white Guipure lace is from The Ribbon Girl.
I die cut a Spellbinders beaded oval with Neenah cardstock and stamped Tilda With A Small Gift onto it with Memento "rich Cocoa" ink.
I have coloured Tilda with Polychromos pencils and sprinkled some Frantage shabby white embossing enamel from Live & Love Crafts around the image.
I have inked around the beaded oval with Tim Holtz "tea dye" distress ink
The metal filigree corner is from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have Frantaged it with shabby white embossing enamel.
The butterflies are Memory Box "Pippi." I have also Frantaged the butterflies with shabby white embossing enamel and coloured the centres with a powder blue Promarker.
The sentiment is docrafts Papermania all occasion glittered sentiments.
 
 
For the flower arrangement I have used chrysanthemums, 20mm pale blue roses and a Kort & Godt white chrysanthemum all from The Ribbon Girl.
The tulips and brown 15mm roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
 
 
Inside the card is decorated.
 
 
 
A close up of Tilda With A Small Gift.
I have added ArtDeco glamour dust to The frill on the bottom of Tilda's dress and bows in her hair.
I have dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen.
 
 
I hope you like my card?
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and big thanks for all the lovely comments I receive.
They make me very happy.
 
Crafty hugs.
 
Donna xx
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful Donna, she's such a cutie!
    Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias and good luck in the draw.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Donna. Love the gorgeous details on this card, and of course your lovely coloring. Thanks for sharing, hun! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. great colouring and beautiful flowers.
    Thank you for joining our fun challenge at Tilda's Town. Good luck!
    Hugs,
    tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - beautifully coloured image and stunning floral arrangement.
    Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gourgeous card Donna, the sweet Tilda is very beautiful, and the papers matches perfectly with the embeliies!! :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Tildas Town this week
    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Donna. Love the colors and all the fab details (gorgeous flowers, I love it). Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs Babi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna I just love the blues on her and the doily amd corner are great on the shaped card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Turly beautiful card. Beautiful colours and lovely embellishing matching with papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge theme “Anything goes” with your project. Hope to see you again next challenge also!. Good luck in the draw. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete