Tuesday 2 July 2013

Tilda With Hellebores.

Hello, Crafty bloggers.
I hope you are all well!
I had a request to make a Birthday card for my mum's friends mother who turns
 89 years old next week.
I have 30 Maggie's now so it was very hard to choose which one to use because I love them all but, after much deliberation I chose Tilda With Hellebores.
 
Here is the card.

 
 
I have stamped Tilda onto a Spellbinders Floral Oval with Memento Toffee Crunch ink and coloured her with Polychromos pencils.
The pretty papers are Maja Design "Vintage Spring Basics." I have inked the edges with Tim Holtz "Tea Dye" distress ink and matted them onto Woodware recycled card.
The 25mm cream satin ribbon and flower shaped pearls are from The Ribbon Girl.
I inked the edges of the floral die and adhered a string of white pearls around the inside adding shabby white Fran-tage around Tilda placing a piece of cheese cloth underneath.
The Memory Box Pippi butterflies have also been Fran-taged and I have coloured the centres with a powder blue Promarker.
The flower arrangement consists of 30mm antique blue roses, 15mm white and blue roses and white tulips all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Kort & Godt white rolled roses and chrysanthemum's are from The ribbon Girl.
The antique metal white corners and clay heart are from Live & Love Crafts.
The sentiment which reads a Birthday wish for my mother is a freebie from Desert Diva. I have used a smaller Spellbinders floral die to cut it out, inked the edges and added a sprinkle of shabby white Fran-tage.
 
 
A shot of the card at a different angle.
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
I have added Glamour Dust to the bow in Tilda's hair and used Ranger white liquid pearl in the centres of the flowers.
 
 
I hope you like what you see!
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:
 
 
 
I have just seen a couple of new followers. Thank you!
 
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your lovely comments.
I really do appreciate them all.
 
Enjoy your week!
 
Crafty hugs
 
Donna x
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge.
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, I love your sweet Tilda without the lines and the soft flowers, so pretty, thanks for joining us at MDUC this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, such pretty colours
    Thanks for joining MDUC
    BIG HUGZ Fleur
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bloggy friend ;0)...I love your colouring on her the flowers in pink are just stunning...you are so good at putting the flowers together I need a lesson on that lol...love the design and my fav colours ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she's so pretty, I love her hair. I find the hair hard to colour with no lines, yours looks amazing!
    Wonderful card.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I love the card design and all the pretty details, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete