Tuesday 16 July 2013

Have A Sunny Day Flip Flop Tilda!

Hello, Crafty blogger's.
Summer is still here! Phew!!! It's hot and I am even hotter. Just been out and cut the lawn and I'm not kidding........ Our lawn is at 90 degree angle. Lol.

 
Ok. Slight exaggeration
 
I have made a card featuring Flip Flop Tilda.
I loved colouring her. She is so pretty.
 
 
Flip Flop Tilda has been stamped with Memento black ink and I have cut her out using a
Spellbinders oval die.
I have cut out the card shape and papers with Go Kreate large frames Frilly #2.
The papers are Tilda Kitchengarden by Panduro.
 The edges of the papers have been lightly sanded and inked with Tim Holtz "Spun Sugar"
distress ink. I have done the same with the Spellbinders Floral Oval frame
The BoBunny doilies were sent to me by my super bloggy friend.
The butterflies are Memory Box "Pippi."
I have Fran~taged the butterflies with shabby pink embossing enamel from Live & Love Crafts and coloured the centres with a pale pink Flexmarker.
I have placed some cheese cloth onto the Floral Oval and adhered Tilda to the centre with 2mm sticky pads.
The Magnolia Doohickey Jolly tag has been fran~taged with shabby pink embossing enamel and inked around the edges with "Spun Sugar" distress ink.
 
I have used an assortment of flowers for the arrangement. The daisies, Kort & Godt daisies and 20mm pink roses are from The Ribbon Girl and the 15mm roses, gypsophilia white rose buds are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
I have used 3mm and 5mm white pearls in the top left corner of the card and added 3mm white pearls on the floral oval.
 
The stamped sentiment is Magnolia.
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
A close up of Flip Flop Tilda.
I have added some Glamour Dust to her flip flops and to the centre of the rose in her hair.
I have surrounded the image with dots of Ranger white liquid pearls from Live & Love Crafts
 
 
I have used shabby pink Fran~tage embossing enamel on the large daisies and added Snow~Tex from Live & Love Crafts to the other flowers.
 
 
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:
 
 
I hope you like what you see!
 
Enjoy the rest of the week and thank you for stopping by to visit.
Thank you for all the lovely comments.
 
Crafty hugs
 
Donna x
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. really cute card, love the shape
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna

    your card is imply gorgeous :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi she is super cute... your floewers sre just stunning..so many goegeous details..really is pretty :) ps your garden looks lovely but csn see it's a back breaker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna xxx
    I just love seeing people's gardens.
    Your card is so pretty, love the image, perfect for this weather :)
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Donna! Gorgeous layering and coloring. and the supercute details! Thanks for all your kind and sweet comments on my blog! Enjoy your summer (even if it means cutting the lawn...lol) very impressive:) Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card sweetie and such lovely colours. Love what you did with the daisy!
    Have a wonderful week my friend
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Donna
    very sweet papers and details
    Can you please email me re your candy prize
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete