Sunday 2 June 2013

Beautiful Tilda.

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
I have made a card featuring Beautiful Tilda.
I am sure you will agree that she is beautiful too!
 
 
I have stamped the image onto a Spellbinders Floral oval die with Memento Toffee Crunch ink pad and coloured Beautiful Tilda with Polychromos pencils.
I used Glamour Dust on Tilda's wings and around the frills on her dress.
Lots of lovely sparkle.
A single 5mm white pearl has been added to each wing with some white liquid pearls too.
The pretty papers are Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics from Dies To Die For
 I have matted them onto Woodware recycled card.
The gorgeous lace is Scalloped Venice lace "Rose" from Live & Love Crafts
The daisies, lilies and cosmos daisies are from The Ribbon Girl and the white poppies are from
The die cuts I used are Magnolia swirl, floral heart swirl and Memory Box Pippi butterfly.
 
 
I have inked the edges of the floral die and added white 3mm white pearls.
Shabby blue Fran-tage from Live & Love Crafts has been added around the image and onto the butterflies.
The centre of the butterflies have been coloured with a powder blue Promarker.
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated with the pretty papers and a Floral oval die has been place in the centre of the inside.
 
 
 
A close up of my flower arrangement.
I have Fran-taged the centres of the daisies and the Magnolia swirl die.
 
I hope you like my card!
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges;
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all the lovely comments.
 
Crafty hugs
Donna x 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Ooh Donna this is a beauty, gorgeous colours and details, luuuvvve the frantage lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Donna! Lovely layering and coloring. I Love your frantage:) Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete