Wednesday 22 May 2013

Moulin Rouge Tilda.

Good evening, crafty bloggers.
I really loved Sandy's sketch over on The Sketchy Challenges blog so I am back today with another card following the fab sketch.featuring Moulin Rouge Tilda.

 
I have coloured Moulin Rouge Tilda with Polychromos pencils and added Glamour Dust to the frill on her dress and the feathers in her hair adhering a 3mm white pearl to the base of the feathers.
The image is surrounded with shabby white Fran-tage.
 
The pretty Maja Designs Vintage Spring Basics papers have been matted onto
 Woodware recycled cardstock.
 
The doily has been coloured with a lilac Promarker.
The lovely white net lace, pearls and roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
The die cuts used for this card are Magnolia Doohickey Coffee Lace and Floral Swirl.
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly
Cheery Lynn Ivy Corner Flourish.
The die cuts have been coloured with purple and lilac Promarkers and the
 butterflies have been Fran-taged.
 
The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly which I have cut around and matted onto a
Spellbinders Nestibilites beaded circle die.
 
 
I have decorated the inside of the card and added a Spellbinders Nestibilities
Floral Oval die cut.
 
 
A close up of Moulin Rouge Tilda.
 
My Mum's partner asked If I would make a birthday card for her from him.
Two hand made cards!
She will be thrilled!
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog.
I hope you like what you see!
Enjoy the rest of the week and thank you for all the lovely comments.
 
Crafty hugs
 
Donna x
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at sketchy challenges!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna ..another fab entry ..go girlie..I love her in lilac and your frantage around her is perfect..love how you have coloured the doily too..She will treasure her cards..Thank you for sharing another super take on Sandy's sketch at the Sketchy Challenges ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! Donna, this is stunning, what a beauty! I love the image, colouring and pretty doily.
    Beautiful card.
    I hope you have a wonderful Bank holiday weekend.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely, I really like the pretty lace and doily, so sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete