Friday 5 April 2013

Fairytale Friday. "Little Ballet Bea."

 
Good morning, crafty bloggers.
It's another Fairytale Friday over on the  Teddy Bo & Co challenge blog
It has been quite a week! I suffer with sciatica which flared up last weekend but, eased off within a couple of days. I managed to sit for short periods of time to colour midweek but, yesterday was a bad day once again and the pain got the better of me so for my card today I have chosen a pre-coloured image. The card took me the best part of yesterday to complete. Lol.
 
Here is my card.
 
 
 
I have used image TEDDYBEA_223 "Little Ballet Bea" Pre coloured
I used Spun Sugar Tim Holtz distress ink along the edges of white card and with the same colour ink distressed around the edges of some First Editions "Spring Drop" papers and matted them onto the white card.
I cut out four corners with a pair of Fiskars Nostalgia corner scissors
 (I have had them years)
I adhered them to each corner of the card.
I printed the image, cut it out using a Spellbinders Nestibilites Floral Oval and inked the edges. I adhered her onto a larger Floral Oval with sticky pads and then glued it to the centre of card.
For the flower arrangement I have used a selection of roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and the white flower spray is from Live & Love Crafts.
The die cut butterfly is a freebie from the latest issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft which I have added a pink and white 3mm pearl to.
The ballerina shoes charm is from The Ribbon Girl.
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
A closer look at the flower arrangement.
I removed the leaves and some of the petal's from the darker pink roses at the top so they look like  rose buds.
 
 
A close picture of Bea.
I added Ranger Frosted Ice Stikcles to the base of her tutu.
 
I hope you like my creation?
 
Our current challenge is 3....2....1.
Three embellishments, two papers and one image.
The challenge ends on Sunday April 28th at midnight UK time.
Why not come on over and join in! First prize is 5 fabulous images of your choice with two runners up receiving one image each.
 
Good luck!
 
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today.
Thank you for all the lovely comments.
 
Crafty hugs.
Donna x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love that little bear
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi This is the prettiest card on the planet..I just love the flowers they are so gorgeous and the ballet shoe charm is so cute !! love this so pretty ;0)

    ReplyDelete