Monday 25 March 2013

Everything is rosey!!!

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
It's so cold here in Derbyshire even though the sun has been out all day and some of the snow has melted......... The wind is so bitting.
Where is spring?
Anyway I thought I would cheer myself up and make a card featuring Exclusive Poppy Tilda with lots of pink, cream and roses.
 
 
 
I have coloured Exclusive Poppy Tilda with Polychromos pencils and lightly sprayed the image with Crafters Companion Spray & Sparkle.
 
The papers are Panduro Tilda "Kitchengarden" which I have distressed and then inked around the
edges with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distress ink.
I used cream card to die cut a couple of Magnolia DooHickey floral heart swirls and inked the edges with Spun Sugar distress ink as well.
 
My copy of Simply Cards & Papercraft arrived today with a free butterfly die which I have used and inked around the edges
.I painted pink Ranger Stickles to the centre of the butterfly and added a 3mm pink pearl and a tiny pale pink rhinestone.
 
The tiny butterflies have been punched out using a Woodware small butterfly punch and inked around the edges adding pink Stickles down their centres.
 
The arranged roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the flower shaped pearls are from
The Ribbon Girl.
 
 
I have decorated inside the card.
 
 
Here is a close up of Poppy Tilda.
I just love this little lady!
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenge;
 

 
Enjoy your week!
Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog and thank you for all the lovely comments which I appreciate so much.
 
Crafty hugs
Donna x
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Sweet pink card and I love the stamp! Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolia´s this week :)
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous hun. So pretty. Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donna, I love this Tilda too, great how you've decorated the inside too, those roses and butterfly look fabulous!
    You asked about the rolling pins on my card, I bought them from Michaels when I was in America, I'm not sure if you can get them in the UK, if I find them I'll let you know.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna wow she is fantastic your colouring on her is fantastic ! Love your butterfly so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete