Friday 1 February 2013

Tilda with big tulip.

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
 
 
Last weekend over on The Ribbon Girl challenge blog it was announced that they are having a monthly Magnolia only challenge for all us Magnolia stamps lovers and because I am one of those lovers who is totally hooked on Tida I have made a Mothers day card featuring Tilda with big tulip.

 
 
I have coloured Magnolia "Tilda with big tulip" with Polychromos pencils and added some clear drying glue with a sprinkle of Glamour Dust to her sock.
The pretty papers that I have used are NitWit Collections "Petal Fresh" which I bought from
Lili Of The Valley the papers have been matted onto Woodware cream cardstock.
The 25mm cream satin ribbon, lace and pretty flower shaped pearls are all from The Ribbon Girl.
The flowers that I have used on my card are from Wild Orchid Crafts and The Ribbon Girl. I have added Woodland branches to the flowers punched out with my Martha Stewart punch.
The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly which I have matted onto cream card using a Spellbinders Nestibilites scalloped oval die.
 
 
Inside the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
Here is a close up of gorgeous Tilda with big tulips.
 
 
I am entering my card into the super following challenge:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and thank you for all your lovely comments.
 
Have a lovely weekend.
 
Big crafty hugs.
Donna x
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


 

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, what a wonderful card!!
    I love this Tilda too and after refound my passion for Magnolia I am so happy for it!
    You have colored her perfect and like always you decorate so beautiful with all your flowers and papers. Lovely ♥♥
    Have a wonderful weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Donna, gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at The Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge

    ReplyDelete