Tuesday 29 January 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday "Strawberry picking".

Good morning, crafty bloggers.
The snow has melted and the wind and rain has arrived!
It's Teddy Bo Tuesday once again and since us ladies on the design team cannot resist colouring the gorgeous bears we have some beautiful cards to hopefully inspire you over on the
Our current challenge is "Birthdays" which ends this Sunday 3rd February at midnight so there is till plenty of time to get your entries in but, please do remember your card must feature a
 Teddy Bo & Co image to be in with a change to win 5 fabulous images of your choice.
 
Since the weather has been so awful everywhere I thought that I would cheer myself up and make a summery card for you all to see.
 
 
I have coloured image TEDDYBEA_077 "Strawberry picking" with Polychromos pencils and paper pieced Bea's tunic.
The pretty papers are called Tilda "Kitchengarden" by Panduro I won them in a card making challenge that I entered last year with Cardmaking & Papercraft.
The Arch Lattice border punch I have used for the centre panel on the card is by Martha Stewart.
I was intending on using my Doily edger punch which I love but, it broke yesterday which upset me a bit because it's not very old.
The flower shaped pearls are from The Ribbon Girl and the flowers are from WOC.
The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly and I have matted it onto cream card using a Spellbinders Nestibilites beaded circle die.
 
 
I have decorated inside the card to compliment the front.
 
 
Here is a close up of adorable Bea.
 
I hope you like my card?
Thank you for stopping by and thank you for all your lovely comments.
 
Big crafty hugs.
Donna x
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Donna, so summery and totally gorgeous, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna definitely a lovely summer card to cheer us up with this awful weather !! I love the pinks and greens together ! The flowers are so pretty and I like the matting too ! That's awful that your punch broke ! I have one and it sticks too !! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lady who left the comm above me assures me that you are a good girl pmsl,
    I'm a new follower chick x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lovely lady who left you a comm just before this one,
    Assures me your a good girl, pmsl,
    I'm a new follower chick x

    ReplyDelete