Tuesday 22 January 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday coloured graphic releases.

Good morning, crafty bloggers.
Today at Teddy Bo & Co we have some new coloured graphic releases  so why not pop over
HERE to have a look!
 
For today
I have used this lovely sketch by Bev Rochester.
 
Unfortunately I was unable to make a card with one of the coloured graphics as the coloured ink in my printer has run out but, I have made a card, I hope you like it?

 
 
I have used image TEDDYBO_022 and coloured him with Polychromos pencils.
The bow on the heart has been paper pieced I cut around Bo and adhered him with sticky pads to a Spellbinders Nestibilitie  scalloped oval die and inked the edges with one of my red ink pads.
I recently bought an Xcut  heart border punch which I have used on the card and the results were very pleasing and great value for money too!
The papers are Me To You "With love" from Docrafts.
The arrangement of assorted flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts along with the 25mm red satin ribbon and 5mm pearls.
The sweet sentiment is a freebie from Birdscards.com
 
 
 
The inside of the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
 
Here is a close up of Bo.
I have added Glamour dust to the rose bud.
 
We have had lots of snow this week and it is very, very cold here as it is all over the country at the moment so take care and enjoy the rest of the week.
 
 
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenges:

 
Thank you for stopping by and thanks for all the lovely comments I receive.
I really do appreciate them all.
 
 
Crafty hugs
Donna x
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, what a lovely card, beautifully coloured in image, which is very cute! Thank you for joining in with Cards Galore challenge this month, good luck Hun Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colours. I want the chocs Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sweetie what a fantastic card!
    Beautiful colouring with the pencils and like always your design is just perfect. I would really love that chocolate from Mr. Bo ;)
    Hope you are all ok and that the weather soon is getting warmer. I'm leaving for sunny Thailand again in a couple of weeks and I am really conting the days now!!
    Have a wonderful week my friend
    hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna Wow so cute is this graphic !! Love your bow so gorgeous in red !! and I do love the heart punch and the sentiment love it all .. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is totally gorgeous,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again! Yes I used pencils to colour Archie!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete