Friday 11 January 2013

Teddy Bo & Bea's 2nd Birthday blog hop.

Good morning to all you crafty blog hoppers and.................................

Happy Birthday Teddy Bo & Bea!!!
 
It is Teddy Bo & Bea's 2nd birthday today and to celebrate we are having a blog hop to celebrate.

If you are not already a follower then I would love for you to be one.
Please leave a comment on my blog!
Each blog will hold a letter that all together will spell out a secret word - the prize is an amazing £20 voucher to spend on digital products from Teddy Bo!
Now you should have come to me from Maritha , if not then please head over to the Teddy Bo Challenge page (http://teddybochallenge.blogspot.co.uk) to start from the beginning.

My letter is B. Once you have collected my letter (and all the other letters on the blog hop) you should email the Boss lady at support@teddybo.com with your word to be in with a chance of winning the prize

Here is my card to celebrate Bo & Bea's 2nd Birthday

 
I have coloured image TEDDYBEA_251 with my Polychromos pencils. The pretty papers are Panduro Tilda Kitchengarden which I was lucky enough to win in a cardmaking challenge at Cardmaking & Papercraft.
 
The papers have been matted onto Woodware  cream card. I used my Martha Stewart  lattice edger punch which I think adds lovely detail to any creation.
 
Bea has been cut around and adhered with sticky pads onto a Spellbinders Nestabilites Beaded oval.
The 25mm cream satin ribbon and Ivory pearl flower shape flatback are from The Ribbon Girl.
The flowers that I have used are 25mm and 15mm roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly which I have coloured with my pencils.
 
 
 
The inside of the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
A close up of adorable Bea.
I have added Ranger Frosted ice stickles to the fur around the top of her boots.
 
Thanks for stopping by and for all the lovely comments.
Good luck with the blog hop.
 
 
 
Crafty hugs
Donna xx
 
Now you're off to Elaine to see what amazing creations she has for you....




24 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous I've not tried pencils in a while....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the design and the bow finishes it off perfectly. Thanks I am hopping along.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure pefection! (And lots of card envy here! Rofl!)
    Totally fantastic sweetie.

    Love being a part of this amazing team with you!

    Hugs,
    K.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful...love your border, flowers, papers.. just lovely
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna this is gorgeous and I love this cute Teddy Bea, hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!! I love all the elements especially the colors! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!!! I think this is my new favorite image, love that it's so versatile! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the punched border, a nice decorative detail. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card hun, I am now a follower of your blog, keep up the good work xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna your card is beautiful loving ur LO beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna this is beautiful!! Such a cute image and colored beautifully. Love all of the dies and that gorgeous bow!

    Kathi
    http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/

    my challenge blog
    http://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your card Donna! It's just FABulous! Soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna, your beautifully colored Teddy Bea looks fabulous on this pretty birthday card. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card with great colouring of that gorgeous image!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning card! Colored so amazingly! The papers are gorgeous! Beautiful embellishments! Such a lovely layout! Love the punches and die-cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, Love your colouring it's fantastic!! Beautiful design & lovely little bear!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Donna What fun being part of the hop !! Just love these papers !! and Bea is beautiful in these colours ! The lattice die is super gorgeous in cream ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely cutie card, fab colouring cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really stunning card, I love the sweet image and the punched edges, bow and flowers are all beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete