Friday 18 January 2013

Fairytale Friday "Cupid Bo"

Good morning, crafty bloggers.
 
It's freezing here in Derbyshire and we had heaps more snow last night. Brrrrrrrrr!
It's Fairytale Friday at the towers and although we are now going monthly with the challenges and new graphics some of us girls just can't resist getting all our past and present images out to colour and make into cards.
 
Because Valentines day is nearly here I have made a card featuring the charming
"Cupid Bo"
 
 
I have coloured TEDDYBO_171 with my Polychromos pencils and added some red glitter to the heart on the arrow.
The cream cardstock is by Woodware and the pretty papers are NitWiits Collection
"Petal Fresh" from Lili Of The Valley.
I have used my doily edger punch by Martha Stewart and the flowers are from
Wild Orchid Crafts.
The sentiment is a freebie from Birdscards.com if you ever get time pop over to have a look at the site! It is really fab!!!
The silver heart and blue twine are both from The Ribbon Girl.
 
 
The inside of the card has been decorated to compliment the front.
 
 
Here is a closer look at Bo.
Isn't he just adorable!!!
 
There is still plenty of time to enter our current challenge which is
"Birthdays"
The challenge ends GMT midnight on the 3rd of February, we would love for you to come and join in but, do remember your creation must feature a Teddy Bo & Co image.
 
Can I say a big thank you to everyone that left me such beautiful comments during our
blog hop this week.
 
Now why not pop over HERE to see what the rest of the team have delighted us with today!
 
I am entering my card into the following super challenge:
 

 
Thank you for stopping by and for all the comments that I receive.
Have a lovely weekend.
Big hugs
Donna x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
















 
 










1 comment:

  1. Hi I remember this Bo great fun to colour ! I love these sentiments too need to look them up ! I like how the red stands out against the blues and creams ;0)

    ReplyDelete