Tuesday 25 December 2012

Hubby's Christmas card.

Good afternoon and merry Christmas to you all.
This is my final Christmas card for this year. Boo!!! Making Christmas cards is my favourite theme as I love lots of glitter and sparkle. I'm like a big kid!  Lol.

I made this card for my wonderful husband who is mad about scooters and bikes.
 

 
I have used image TEDDYBO_212 "Scooter Bo"
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
 Recycled & chocolate card ~ Woodware
Papers ~ "Krafty Christmas" LOTV
Snowflake 5 die ~ Cheery Lynn
White card candi & Alphabet letters ~ Craftworks cards
Sentiment ~ LOTV
5mm tan pearls ~ WOC
 
 
A sneak peek inside.
I have decorated the inside with papers, a heart die by Sizzix and a snowflake which I have adhered a 5mm pearl to the centre.
 
 
A close up of Bo on his scooter.
I sprayed the coloured image with Crafters Companion Spray & Sparkle.
He looks just like my husband lol and I love him.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Big crafty hugs.
Donna xx
 
 
 
 
 

 


1 comment:

  1. Hi I am sure your Hubby loved Bo on his scooter, loved how he was off to one side ! Love that snowflake ;0)

    ReplyDelete