Tuesday 30 October 2012

New releases ~ new challenge.

Hi crafty bloggers.
It's Teddy Bo Tuesday  and as I am in Team B it means it's my turn to show you my Christmas card that i've made this week using one of the new images which are in store today but, firstly.....................

Here are the new releases
 
 
You can find them HERE
 
Our new Teddy Bo & Co challenge which runs for two weeks is "Anything Goes" this means you can make any card or project as long as it features a Teddy Bo & Co image.
The challenge ends midnight GMT  11th November so there is plenty of time to get creative  and enter. If you are looking for some inspiration then why not pop over  and see what the other girls inTeam B have created for you this week.
 
Here is my Christmas card featuring my favourite bear.... Bo.
 

I have used image TEDDYBO_228
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
Cardstock ~ Green, Red & Navy
Papers ~ Graphic 45 "Christmas Emporium"
Doily edger punch & Woodland punch ~ Martha Stewart
Flowers & 5mm pearls ~ WOC
Pom - Pom trim ~ Ebay
Sentiment ~ Freebie in C&P
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Here he is close up
 
 
I have added Glamour dust to Bo's hat trim, pom-pom & stocking.
I have used Yellow rhinestones for robot's eyes.
 
I am entering my card into the following challenge:
 
I hope you like the card?
Thanks for stopping by  and thanks for all your lovely comments.
Crafty hugs.
 
Donna xxx
 
 
 


 

 



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow ! Such a beautiful Christmas card, superb details ! And your colouring is so nice !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Just love how you did his suit blue !! Looks like great fun to colour ;0)

    ReplyDelete