Tuesday 16 October 2012

Halloween

Good evening, Crafty bloggers.

Today I have made a Halloween card featuring  my favourite bear.
It took quite some time to colour this image, in fact (blush, blush) four hours in total as I am the sort of crafty person that has to blend, blend, blend with my Polychromos pencils:) lol.
I have tried Sansador but, I just can't get the image how I would like it to look.
The image I have used is a set of 11 graphics from Teddy Bo at an amazing price of just £3.00.

Here is my card
 
 
I have used image TEDDYBO_213 found here
Medium ~ Polychromos pencils
Cardstock ~ Recycled col; Chocolate
Papers ~ Echo Park "Chillingsworth Manor"
Woodland branch punch ~ Martha Stewart
Flowers & 5mm pearls ~ WOC
Bat charm ~ The Ribbon Girl
Sentiment ~ freebie from Birdscards
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
I have printed out a second image  and cut out the bird, coloured him then I used sticky pads to place him on top to give a 3D effect.
I have sprinkled some Glamour dust over the cross on the tombstone  and used some Anita's 3D clear gloss on the lantern.
 
 
A  peek of the card inside
 
I am entering my card into the following challenges: Cutiepie Challenge 29 ~ Halloween
                                                                                  Dreamvalley: Challenge 43 ~ Halloween
                                                                           Papertake: FRIGHT NIGHT,,,,BOO!!!
                                                                       simonsaysstampschallenge: Eerie inspiration
 
Thank you for stopping by  and for all your lovely comments.
Crafty hugs.
Donna xxx
                                                                                    
 
 


 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hey Donna! Your colouring is perfection, as always. And I love that little spooky saying!

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous honey.....you really should enter this in some challenges...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ! Terrific colouring, congrats ! This card is wonderful, love this image, make me smile ! Superb papers too !
    Have a nice day !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Halloween card. Very festive. Leah would love that. its great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna, what a sweet scene. I think all your blending has paid off - the image is coloured beautifully!

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout with some fabulous paper. All those hours of coloring sure did pay off as your image looks perfect. Nice embellishments in the corner as well. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your card, its so gorgeous and love the Dracula Bear.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete