Monday 30 July 2012

Masculine - use buttons and string

Hello everyone.
It's time for another Challenge over at TeddyBo & Co. This time it's masculine a card for the boy's which must include  buttons  and string.
My mum wanted to see Bo in a string (lol) " she just cannot behave herself."
I thought Bo in his suit of armour fits the title of masculine so that was what I decided on.
I followed a sketch which I found in Cardmaking & Papercraft.
I have coloured TeddyBo_110 with Polychromos pencils  and added three Blue rhinestones to Bo's sword. I used Anita's rhinestones.
The backing card I used is Woodware recycled craft card  and the paper's are TeddyBo & Co I love these papers, they are so detailed. The scalloped circle behind Bo is a Sizzix die that I cut with my Bigshot machine I have also used the card  and paper for inside the card. Once all the card and paper was in place I cut Bo out  and adhered him to the card with sticky pads.
I have used natural jute craft string from Ebay  and the woodern heart shaped buttons are from Fantastic Ribbons.
The wording I have computer generated is old english Font 22.
I hope you like my creation.
Thank you for letting me enter.
Big hugs.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx



Here is my knight in shining armour.


Here is a side view of the card.


Charming Bo close up.

9 comments:

  1. WOW, what a handsome knight Donna!!
    Fantastic card and I love the papers too :)
    Hope you feeling better sweetie. So glad you could join us at Teddy Bo this time!
    Thanks for entering and good luck
    Big hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Donna, I'm using that image for my DT card this tuesday, he's one of my faves. Thanks for playing along with our challenge.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna just love seeing your creations !! Wow your colouring is brilliant !! I love that blue colour and this Bo is made for these papers !! Love that font too must try it out ! Thanks for joining us in the Teddybo Challenge and thank you for your lovely comments ! ps love your mums comment about the string lol ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this Steve, He's looking very handsome in his new suit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabby TB card. Love it! Thanks for stopping by, it's so lovely to hear that you enjoyed the magazine creations, take care,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna Just wanted to say I saw your card in the magazine with Nitwits it really is brilliant !! Well done ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - I'm in love with those buttons and fab colouring - thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent card for a fella! Thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at the Teddy Bo Challenge. Woo x

    ReplyDelete