Saturday 12 May 2012

Buttons Up Challenge

Hi.
Another Teddy Bo and Co challenge, and this time it's Buttons Up.
This challenge reminded me so much of my mum, simply because when she was a little girl anything that had buttons on, she would take off, a comfort thing i believe.
Lets just hope she does not get her hands on this card "he he."

For the Buttons Up Challenge i have coloured Teddy Bea image 203 with watercolour pencils, and she is just beautiful.
I have used pastel blue and white card, First edition papers - Family Ties, Papermania Capsule Collection polka dot mini buttons - Burleigh Blue, a Woodware pastel lemon button, Martha Stewart edger punch - Arch Lattice, Wild orchid crafts and Mulberry crafts flowers, 10mm yellow ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons and the circular setiment is Lilly Of The Valley.
I hope you like my entry, and i would really appreciate any coments. Thank you.
Thank you too Teddy Bo and Co for letting me enter.
Big Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




Here is the beautiful Bea.




Here she is close up.




6 comments:

  1. Hi Donna :)
    Wow I must really say you have created another stunning Teddy Bo card for our challenge. I loved the pink one with Bo you did last time and this colourful gorgeous Bea card is really wonderful too :)
    I simply adore the way you have used the buttons and your colouring is so beautiful.
    Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic creation with us at Teddy Bo challenge and I hope to see you again!
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Love youe creation the papers are super with your colouring !! The button is such a clever idea too !! Thanks for joining in on the Teddybo Challenge ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I like the colours on this card. Buttons and flowers look great.
    I wish I could get my hand on those buttons. Blue my favourite colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations at last you have won something

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the lovely comments,and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this image well done.... xx

    ReplyDelete