Tuesday 18 April 2017

Tilda In The Garden - Guest Designer For Deep Ocean Challenge #153 SPRING!

Hello, Lovely blogger friend's.
I hope that you all enjoyed the Easter break?
No chocolate for me as I had a tooth extraction last week an I needed stitches, so I have had a sore mouth, but don't worry when the stitches are out and I'm feeling better I will indulge in some chocolate.
I was spotlighted and won a Guest DT spot with my Wycinanka birdhouse that I entered into challenge 151............ Flowers everywhere! Thank you ladies!
So here I am sharing my Guest DT creation with pride for Deep Ocean Challenge #153
For the next 2 weeks the challenge theme is...............SPRING!
I absolutely loved colouring This adorable Tilda.

I used Tilda In The Garden from the Pink Lemonade 2014 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Bristol board extra smooth cardstock, and I have fussy cut around her.


For the shape of my card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #10 and Maja Design 'Sofiero'  papers.
Other dies used are; Cheery Lynn French pastry doily and Sophia's heart doily.
Joy Crafts Noor! oval, Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tags, La La La build a bee and Spellbinders hyacinth leaves.
I inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink.

I have used some pretty embellishments from The Ribbon Girl online store on my card.
 Just click onto the links below to take you directly to the products;
Maja Design 'Sofiero' 6 x 6 Paper Pad
55mm 'Emma' Ivory Guipure Lace10mm Ivory Pearl Square Trim20mm Ivory Open RosesPale Pink CarnationsIvory/Cream Beaded Berries3mm x 5mm Oval Ivory Pearl Trim50cm x 80cm White Cheesecloth Fabric5 Metres Pink Tulip Seam BindingBronze Trowel Charm3mm Self Adhesive Rainbow Pearls & Ivory Trinket Pins


A close look at my flower arrangements
The 30mm Pink centre wild roses, 15mm olive green open roses and 10mm baby pink open roses are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
You can just about see the bee that I have die cut with 300gsm Ivory cardstock and Sofiero papers.
I added some Glamour Dust to the top wings.


A close look at Tilda In The Garden.
I die cut an oval and stamped the edge with a floral swirl IndigoBlu stamp and sprinkled around the edges with shabby white embossing enamel.
Using 2mm 3D sticky tape I matted the oval onto a Joy Crafts Noor! oval and adhered a lenth of Ivory oval pearl string around the outside.
I adhered Tilda to side of the oval with 1mm and 2mm 3D sticky tape.
I cut the butterflies from a sheet of Pion 'Studio Of Memories' and adhered one on top of the other folding up the wings of the second butterflies I used Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to give the wings some sparkle.


Inside the card is decorated to compliment the front.

I hope you like my Spring themed card?
The design team over on the Deep Ocean blog have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for the lovely comments that you so kindly take the time to leave.
Have a lovely week.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx
























6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Donna, so many amazing details to catch the eye and your colouring of this sweet Tilda is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Donna, this is awesome, just love all the lovely elements and gorgeous colouring.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow just love love her and the charm is perfect and how gorgeous is your sparkly bee love every inch my blight friend thank you so much for inspiring us again at The Midweek Magnolias Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great creation you`ve made and thank
    you for joining us at Magnolia Forever
    Hugs
    Cinderella(DT)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Tilda is so cute and colored beautifully. Your card design and decorations are just breathtaking. Thank you for joining Magnolia Forever challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know what I so love about all your creations? You put lots on it but it looks always organized and neat and I love the way you are able to match the embellishments to the card theme. Amazing skills!
    Love this card so much!
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete