Friday 21 August 2015

Sakura Tilda

Hello, lovely blogger friends.
I hope you are well.
I'm here to share another commissioned card.
This time I've made a Birthday card.

I used Sakura Tilda from the Sakura 2015 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Joy Crafts Noor! Design oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate XXL frilly frame #5 and Maja Design Vintage Baby papers from Live & Love Crafts
Other dies used are Spellbinders Victorian fan, Cheery Lynn French pastry doily, Marianne Design clock, La La Land cherry blossom branches, Magnolia Doohickey bloomy tag and Joy Crafts banner and Billes flourishes.
I have inked the die cuts with TimHoltz aged mahogany distress ink.
The pretty lace is called Marie Therese from Live & Love Crafts and the white flat back pearl trim is from WOC
I have cut the letters on the bloomy tag from a sheet of Pion Studio of Memories paper and the Happy Birthday sentiment is a magazine freebie.


I painted a wooden oval from The Works with white Gesso and adhered a piece of Vintage baby paper to the back and adhered pink 5mm s/a earl flatbacks from my craft stash around the frame.
The butterfly is cut from a sheet of Pion Design Paris flea market "postcards" paper from 
The edges of the wings are painted with white Gesso.


The flower arrangement consists of a 30mm light Ivory wild rose, 25mm 2 tone pink wild rose, small white lilies, pink beaeded stamens, 15mm baby pink open roses and a decorative pin all from WOC
The Kort & Godt pale pink rolled rose is from The Ribbon Girl


A close look at gorgeous Sakura Tilda.
I surrounded the image with Frantage shabby white embossing enamel and white oval string pearls. The pearl string is from my local Hobby Craft store. I ran out last week and was missing using it around my images.
I used Ranger white liquid pearls on the flower in Tilda;s hair and on her dress.
I dotted her cheeks with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.

I hope you like my card.

I am entering the following super challenges;


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Have a great weekend.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx
















4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Donna, so many lovely embellishments and touches - thanks for sharing your creation with us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Donna. I love the design and all the beautiful details. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Donna what a stunner. There is so much beauty to drink in, from the immaculately coloured image to the gorgeous lace ribbon.

    Thanks for sharing with us in our 'pretty in pink' challenge

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna I love her dress!! Great idea as the butterfly in the centre of the frame so so pretty and I love how the lace hangs.. Stunning as always :)

    ReplyDelete