Tuesday 4 August 2015

Little Cute Tilda

Hello, lovely blogger friends.
I hope you are well.
Just to let you know that we are taking a Summer break at Lovely Haenglar or Sweet Magnolia until the beginning of September

One of my Husbands work colleagues asked me to make a Christening card  for a little girl named Winnie.
I hope you like it.

I used Little Cute Tilda from the Special Moments 2013 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Joy Crafts Noor! Design oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos Pencils.



For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Coffee In The Arbour/Sofiero and Magnolia papers. The Maja Design papers are from Live & Love Crafts
Other dies used are Spellbinders Victorian fan and lace hearts. La La Land heart doily border and rocking horse. Marianne Design clock, Joy Crafts Billes flourishes and Memory Box simple banner.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz spun sugar distress ink.
The pretty white Guipure lace is from WOC and the shabby rose organza trim is from



A couple of close ups.
I tied a bow using 25mm pink satin ribbon that my super bloggy friend had tied around my Christmas card box last year, I thought I would recycle it. I embellished the bow with 3mm white pearl string, a wooden heart, natural twine and a 5mm pink s/a pearl all from The Ribbon Girl
The rocking horse is die cut with Magnolia paper
I have computer generated the Christening day sentiment in MS Word.
The tiny wooden spool is from my craft stash.


The letters on the banner are cut out from a sheet of  Pion studio of memories design paper.
I  adhered natural twine and 5mm pink s/a pearls to embellish the banner.
The butterfly is cut from a sheet of Pion Design Paris flea market - postcards paper.
Both design sheets are from Live & Love Crafts


The flower arrangement consists of a 30mm light Ivory wild rose, 25mm 2 tone pink wild roses, 20mm pale pink open roses and babies breath all from WOC
Kort & Godt pink rolled rose, white flower spray, pink pomegranate apple, pink beaded berries and a white crown pin all from Live & Love Crafts


A close up of sweet Tilda.
I surrounded the image with Frantage shabby white embossing enamel and Ranger white liquid pears.
I used glamour dust on Tilda's bow/band in her hair and on the cuffs of her all in one'
I dotted her cheeks with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.


I am entering my card into the following super challenges;


That's it from me until Sunday when I will return with my creation for Simply Magnolia.

Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments that I receive.
Have a great week.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx















11 comments:

  1. This is soooooooo sweet....I love it. Such a lovely card...
    Have a nice day, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is gorgeous as ever. Your work forever fills my heart with crafty happiness. Your embellishing is always perfect and I love the personalization with the banner. The butterfly paper for the sweet rocking horse is stunning. Every inch of this design is covered in beauty. I hope you have a wonderful week. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Donna, there is so much gorgeousness going on here. Tilda is so sweet and is surrounded by so many beautiful dies and embellishments.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wow wow, another amazing card, i love everything !!!
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card, Donna! Love that sweet little Tilda and all your gorgeous papers, dies and embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Donna It's stunning your colouring and design is just out of this world love every inch :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous creation Donna!
    Oh.. Wait.. They always are.. LOL!
    Thanks for playing with us in our monthly Craft Heaven Shop Challenge..
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete