Sunday 19 July 2015

Insta Tilda And A new Challenge At LHOSM

Hello, lovely blogger friends.
I hope you are well!?
Today sees the start of our new fortnightly challenge at Lovely Haenglar Or Sweet Magnolia
This time our challenge theme is..................Favourite Colour Combo.
Our wonderful sponsor is 2 lovely ladies Mary and Andrea from The Ribbon Girl with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner!
My favourite colour combo is blue and brown.

I used Insta Tilda from the WWW15 Collection.
The image is stamped onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a CartUs oval die.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils and matted the image onto a Spellbinders opulent oval.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate XXL frilly frame #5 and Maja Design Vintage Baby papers from Live & Love Crafts
Other dies used are Joy Crafts edge border #5, banner and Billes flourishes. La La Land hot air balloon, Marianne Design stitched circle and Magnolia Doohickey Sakura background.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The Granddaughter letters I have cut out using a Pion design sheet and the Happy Birthday sentiment is Joy Crafts English banner text.
Her is a list of all the gorgeous embellishments that I have used on my card from 
45mm Eleanor White Embroidered Tulle Lace, 30mm Shabby White Ruffled Ribbon, 5mm Crystal Bead String, Pearl & Rhinestone Butterflies, Guipure Lace Heart White, 3mm White s/a Pearl Flatbacks, 30mm Dusky Blue Wild Roses, Chrysanth White Kort & Godt, 3mm x 5mm Oval Pearl String and Pack Of 5 White Hat Pins.



A close look at the  flower arrangement.
The 30mm light Ivory wild roses and 15mm mocha open roses are from WOC.




A close look at the gorgeous Guipure lace heart.


A close look at adorable Insta Tilda.
I surrounded the image with 3mm white s/a pearls and  Ranger white liquid pearls. 
I adhered 3mm x 5mm oval white pearl string around the image.
I used glossy accents on the heart of the camera, but you can't see it very well!
Tilda's cheeks have been dotted with a white gelly roll pen.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.

We would love you to come and join in with our current challenge.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges;
( Lace Doohickey Flowers)


Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments. 
They make me smile.

Crafty hugs
Donna xx











6 comments:

  1. fabulous as always! i admire your coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is beautiful as ever... I am so grateful for your crafty gift, as it brings endless joy to my heart. Tilda is darling, the color palette is so pretty, and I adore every sweet element of your design. The multiple banners are lovely and oh how gorgeous is the delicate heart, blossoming with love. :o) Wonderfully done, my friend! I hope to return to crafting this week after an unexpected break for family situations. Thank you for sticking with me during my blog's silence!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, frilly card!
    Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia this week.
    Hugs
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. me again ;)
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna Love the blue/brown combo. Your florals are stunning as always :) x

    ReplyDelete