Sunday 12 April 2015

Any Image Challenge At The Ribbon Girl Use Lace Or Ribbon

Good morning, crafty blogger's.
I hope you are well?
I'm here today to share my second Guest DT card for The Ribbon Girl
Their challenge theme this week is Everything Goes (with an image)
Use LACE or RIBBON

I used Joy Crafts Noor! design Girl In Party Hat.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Joy Crafts Noor! Design oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.



For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Joy Crafts Noor! Design Let's Party paper block.
Other dies used are Marianne Design Anja's Vintage decoration. and clock. La - La - land heart doily border and cherry blossom branches. Cheery Lynn French pastry doily. Magnolia Doohickey bride bow, Joy Crafts Billes flourishes and Memory Box classic numbers.
I have inked all the die cuts with Tim Holtz pine needles distress ink.
Here is a list of all the yummy products used on my card which can be found at 
45mm Jessica white Guipure lace, 10mm double row Ivory pearl trim, resin cameo roses frame flatback, Ivory resin dove, trinket pins Vintage style Ivory pearl, beaded stamen white, chrysanth white Kort & Godt, 3mm sea charm s/a pearl flatbacks and a beaded twirl white.


The 30,25 and 15mm roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts 
I have painted the resin frame and dove with white Gesso and inked them with pine needles distress ink.
The sentiment is computer generated in MS Word.


A close up of Party Girl In hat.


Inside the card is decorated with design paper and a Joy Crafts Noor! Design oval.

There are 2 fabulous prizes up for grabs

A stamp of your choice from Lili Of The Valley


A £10 voucher to spend in The Ribbon Girl online store


We would love you to come and join in with this fabulous challenge.
The DT ladies have designed some gorgeous inspirational creations.
Why not pop over HERE for a peek?

I am entering my card into the following super challenges:




thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Crafty hugs
Donna x
















5 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! I saw your card on the LLC blog (btw, congrats on the top 5 spot!) and I really liked it so I hopped to your blog. And what I saw here made me go all "wow", so I just had to click that "follow" button. :D
    All your creations are amazing. I absolutely love the colours you used on this card and all the details. Stunning!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Donnaso much gorgeousness here, my sort of card. Love how you have coloured the image and matched perfectly to the let's party paper pad. Gorgeous colouring and design.
    Thanks for joining us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Noor! UK
    Hope you'll join us again.
    HUGZ Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Wow Wow how cool is she love love these colours your card pops so many gorgeous details xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is fabulous! What a beautiful Blog you have! Judy x

    ReplyDelete