Sunday 11 January 2015

Tilda With Leo The Lion And A New Challenge At Simply Magnolia

Good morning, crafty blogger's.
Today we have a new challenge starting at Simply Magnolia and our challenge theme for the next 2 weeks is Vintage or Shabby Chic.
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Sandy from Live & Love Crafts with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner!

I have another commissioned card to share.
I used Tilda With Leo The Lion from Animal of the Year 2014 Collection.

The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders decorative elements label 1.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate XXL frame frilly #5 which was a surprise Christmas present from my very special bloggy friend. She spoils me every Birthday and Christmas.
I used Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics papers.
Other dies used are La - La - Land heart doily border, Little Darlings lovely view Marianne Designs clock and medium bow stars. Doohickey jungle leaves and Memory Box classic numbers.
I have inked the die cuts with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The rose organza trim is from The Ribbon Girl.


I used a selection of flowers and beaded berries from The Ribbon Girl and Wild Orchid Crafts.
The clay heart is from Live & Love Crafts.
The everyday grungy sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and again you can see the gorgeous little green flower from The Ribbon Girl.


A close look at Tilda and Leo,
I dotted Tilda's cheeks with a Inkssentials opaque white pen and dotted Leo's with Ranger white liquid pearls. I used glossy accents on Leo's nose but, it doesn't show up in this photo.


Inside the card is decorated with Maja paper and a Spellbinders stately circle.

We would love you to come and join in with our challenge. My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations. Why not pop on over for a peek?


I am entering my card into the following super challenge:


Thanks for stopping by today and big thanks for all the lovely comments I recieve.
Crafty hugs
Donna xx






8 comments:

  1. LOVE it Donna!! Your colours are beautiful and colouring itself is spectacular...all those die cuts are the perfect compliment to the shape of the card!! The PERFECT Vintage-Shabby Chic inspiration!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Donna,
    love love love, your coloring is flawless
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN and I wish you the very best of luck.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this card is just amazing!! So beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town challenge!
    Hugs, Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! love your Tilda coloring and creating Donna! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thx for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I like the colors you used alot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable Donna! Love your colouring of Tilda and Leo and the detail throughout is exquisite!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna I just adore the green on her and on the flowers coloured to perfection such a fun stamp just love it :) x

    ReplyDelete