Thursday 10 July 2014

Over The Top Or Cas At Marvelous Magnolia.

Good afternoon, crafty bloggers.
Today we have a new challenge starting at Marvelous Magnolia and this time our challenge theme is 
Over The Top Or Cas.
Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are;
&

I have chosen Over The Top.
I don't think I can do Cas? Lol!!

I used Tilda As A Clown from the Once Upon A Time 2013 Collection.
The image is stamped with Memento rich cocoa ink onto Neenah cardstock and cut out using a Spellbinders floral oval.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor & Polychromos pencils.


For my shaped card I used GoKreate large frame frilly #2 and Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics papers. I have also cut out the blue butterflies from the Maja Design Papers.
Other dies used are Little Darlings lovely view, Doohickey lovely fence, jolly tag and twisted swirl.
I have inked all the dies with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The pretty lace across the centre is from ebay and the diamond lace across the bottom of the card is from The Ribbon Girl.
The Birthday sentiment is from Lili Of The Valley.


Here you can see the card with the tag removed from the canvas corp mini bag.
The sentiment is from Lili Of The Valley. I stamped it with Memento rich cocoa ink and added Frantage shabby white embossing enamel to each corner.
The mini bag, blue shabby seam binding and string pearls are from Live & Love Crafts.


Here is a close up of Tilda As A clown.
I sprinkled Frantage shabby white embossing enamel around the image and added ArtDeco glamour dust to the collar and pom pom on Tilda's hat.
I Dotted Tilda's cheeks wit a Inkssentials opaque white pen.


The flowers are from The Ribbon Girl and Wild Orchid Crafts.
The blue beaded berries are Magnolia.
The 5mm pearls are from Foil Play.


Inside the card is decorated with Maja Design Paper and a Spellbinders floral oval.

I have made this Birthday card for my Auntie.
I hope you like it?


I am entering my card into the following super challenges:


We would love to to come and join in this super challenge with us.
My teamies have designed some gorgeous creations.
Why not pop over for a peek?

I'll be back Sunday with my Simply Magnolia DT card.

Thank you for stopping by to visit today and big thanks for all the lovely comments.
Have a lovely weekend.

Crafty Hugs.
Donna xx











4 comments:

  1. Sooo beautiful card Donna!! Love the way you've coloured this funny Tilda, the colours and all the details! Stunning!!!

    Thank you very much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. :)
    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful card Donna!! Love the colouring of this funny Tilda, the colours and all the details!! Stunning!!

    Thank you very much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. :)
    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous, totally love your coloring
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so fabulous! Lovely embellishments & awesome coloring. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    Hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete